• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Darth Corgi Commision. Sometimes you get more then you expect.

25 posts in this topic

A very long story short.

I had seen the piece Christian(Darth Corgi) drew up for Joeypost's kids. We spoke awhile ago about some resto questions he had, that led to his Corgi books which he promptly sent Ellen a set of. That led to a trade of a commission from him for some resto work on a moldy book of his. When he asked me about subject matter I told him Ellen loved the whole Corgi mythos, Tinkerbell and Thumbalina , loved her Crock sandals and loved the little Creephogs from his books but to draw whatever he felt like drawing.

Well, he plunked my daughter smack dab into the Korgi world.

I am constantly amazed at the generosity, and talent this board continues to display.

This is on its way for Ellen to open on Christmas morning, she is gonna flip out. And I am humbled beyond words.

korgi-commission.jpg

Major Kudos to Christian for going above and beyond, and making my Holiday.

A very lstory short.

I had seen the piece Christian(Darth Corgi) drew up for Joeypost's kids. We spoke awhile ago about some resto questions he had, that led to his Corgi books which he promptly sent Ellen a set of. That led to a trade of a commission from him for some resto work on a moldy book of his When he asked about subject matter I told him she liked the whole Corgi mythos, Tinkerbell and Thumbalina , loved her Crock sandals and loved the little Creephogs from his books but to draw whatever he felt like drawing.

Well, he plunked my daughter smack dab into the Corgi world.

I am constantly amazed at the generosity, and talent this board continues to display.

This is on its way for Ellen to open on Christmas morning. I am humbled beyond words.

korgi-commission.jpg

Major Kudos to Christain for going above and beyond, and making my Holiday.

Sweet!

:headbang:

What an incredible piece of OA. Very detailed, and I see a new creephog every time I look at it. He also captured Ellen's face very well, though I wish he'd included her dimples.