• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's finally time to put Danny Dupcak out of business auction FUNDRAISER
2 2

607 posts in this topic

I would depose Perry Stroud but the problem is he doesn't exist! ;)

Mark, does any of this make a wit with Ebay, his primary means of income??

Absolutely. His source of income, OR that of anyone who helps support him (i.e., Richard Koos, a/k/a Robojo33), is now directly at issue in the child support case. That means I have the authority to explore any $ that comes in, its source and its disposition as this information will impact the determination as to whether Mr. Dupcak has to pay for his son's college expenses and if so in what amount.

PS: God bless you for what you do. :angel:

Much appreciated. :hi:

If DD turns out to really be Mr Koos/Robojo33 and it is public record please forward this information so I can put this as part of a puzzle I am assembling for Ebay.

meh

Let's just assume he's a slow reader and is still plodding through all the info.

And that he's the Devil's Advocate incarnate :devil:

I would depose Perry Stroud but the problem is he doesn't exist! ;)

Mark, does any of this make a wit with Ebay, his primary means of income??

Absolutely. His source of income, OR that of anyone who helps support him (i.e., Richard Koos, a/k/a Robojo33), is now directly at issue in the child support case. That means I have the authority to explore any $ that comes in, its source and its disposition as this information will impact the determination as to whether Mr. Dupcak has to pay for his son's college expenses and if so in what amount.

PS: God bless you for what you do. :angel:

Much appreciated. :hi:

If DD turns out to really be Mr Koos/Robojo33 and it is public record please forward this information so I can put this as part of a puzzle I am assembling for Ebay.

My clients are fully engaged in ensuring Mr. Dupcak's scams are publicly revealed.

My clients are fully engaged in ensuring Mr. Dupcak's scams are publicly revealed.

Usually it's poor form to engage in schadenfreude, but I gotta say I'm cackling with glee over here.

CACKLING, I TELL YOU!

Let's just assume he's a slow reader and is still plodding through all the info.

I know he IS, but without a piece of paper that says he is I can't do my Ebay thing.

Edited by passion4comics

You guys should thank me for wiring $5000 to him in England, otherwise he`d still be stranded there.

lol I did appreciate that gesture Tim! It was nice to get back home! :applause:

Hold on.. Someone helped out a lawyer?

What is this world coming to?

This message is being posted with the express permission of my clients (mother and child - who is 18).

Today we appeared in Queens County Family Court against Mr. Dupcak for over one hour. We were technically scheduled to begin the support trial but several pending issues required resolution. Of particular discussion was my pending Motion to Compel Mr. Dupcak to comply with discovery requests I submitted upon him, such as a notice to take his deposition, as well as to secure formal permission to depose certain non-party witnesses. This includes, and is not limited to, Richard Koos, the alleged proprietor behind Robojo33 on E-bay.

The Court ordered Mr. Dupcak to respond to my discovery requests and to appear for a deposition, which I plan to videotape, as well as permitted the non-party depositions. These are tentatively scheduled to take place in January and February.

Trial subpoenas were also issued for the same three non-party witnesses including Mr. Koos. The trial is tentatively scheduled to begin on March 31, 2011.

Wow. This has all of the hallmark markings of being a nice documentary although most definitely an eyesore to the hobby.

You guys should thank me for wiring $5000 to him in England, otherwise he`d still be stranded there.

Not just someone, another lawyer! :o

For those who were in my aol address book you might have received an e-mail from me a few weeks ago that I was robbed and stranded in London and had no money. It was really sad. I couldn't get back home to DC. :cry:

I was so distraught that I only thought it prudent to e-mail people of my predicament. So when Harrods Dept Store, which was a former client, contacted me to ask why I didn't simply walk over to the office in Knightsbridge or call them rather than send an e-mail, I could only stammer, "well, er, uh, ah, I dunno." Similar for my former boss who was a Member of the British Parliament or all the other friends I have in London from the days I lived there!

I simply didn't know what I was thinking. (shrug)

But fortunately Tim saved me and sent me money to get home! :applause::whee:

Not just someone, another lawyer! :o

For those who were in my aol address book you might have received an e-mail from me a few weeks ago that I was robbed and stranded in London and had no money. It was really sad. I couldn't get back home to DC. :cry:

I was so distraught that I only thought it prudent to e-mail people of my predicament. So when Harrods Dept Store, which was a former client, contacted me to ask why I didn't simply walk over to the office in Knightsbridge or call them rather than send an e-mail, I could only stammer, "well, er, uh, ah, I dunno." Similar for my former boss who was a Member of the British Parliament or all the other friends I have in London from the days I lived there!

I think the US Gov't Did it..

Prob revenge on your talking about the presidents book of Secrets

Next time you go to london Mark, I will be your bodyguard for free. All I ask is that you rent a private plane so I can smoke on the way.

I know he IS, but without a piece of paper that says he is I can't do my Ebay thing.

He isn't. He's the common-law partner of DD's mother. Richard Koos, night nurse. I suspect he'll be having second thoughts about helping out 'that no good son of hers' when the subpoena arrives. lol

He isn't. He's the common-law partner of DD's mother. Richard Koos, night nurse. I suspect he'll be having second thoughts about helping out 'that no good son of hers' when the subpoena arrives. lol

Now it makes sense.

I guess they’ll all be sitting waiting for their depositions. It’s interesting how everyone will have their story straight, but as soon as that oath is taken and they see a stenographer typing away it’s every man for themselves. I can just picture Koos being asked about specific comics he’s sold, they approximate values etc etc and being unable to answer anything about them showing he has zero involvement in their sales.

I don’t know how he’s got away with ducking family court this long. When I filed for divorce years ago, NO children involved, family court dragged me over broken glass and then poured gasoline on me for the fun of it. I walked out asking my lawyer “what the heck just happened to me”. There was no ducking or hiding anything that they would tolerate. If I didn’t show for a hearing they would have just levied a default judgment. This is all with NO children involved! How has he ducked the system so long?!?!

Now it makes sense.

F-T gave you this same info 2 weeks ago:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=4482723&Searchpage=1&Main=180597&Words=koos+Flaming_Telepath&topic=0&Search=true#Post4482723