• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's finally time to put Danny Dupcak out of business auction FUNDRAISER
2 2

607 posts in this topic

Currently scheduled for trial on January 6, 2011, but no surprise that Mr. Dupcak is not cooperating in responding to discovery requests (including failing to appear for his deposition) so this is about to become an issue.
In case it hasn't been said lately, thank you for your work on this, Mark. :applause:

I've been doing a lot of reading on DD, Ewert, Ronin, Tom B? and others to get an better understanding of what's been going on within the hobby at least within the last 5 years. After 46 pages this story just seemed anti-climatic.

If this guy has been stalling the system for a year he's a magician. Not showing up or refusing to provide documentation, wouldn't that be contempt? At least grounds for a default judgment? Look at all of the money he's spending on attorneys! It's his damn kid! It's not the kids fault. Just pay what's fair!

I love how he's STILL selling on eBay, even though he's under legal inspection.

That's not Danny selling on eBay, it's Richard Koos!

:jokealert:

It's perry dammit! :makepoint:

Mason?

Yep, perry stroud of the stroud corporation is where he demanded I send my book back to

I've been doing a lot of reading on DD, Ewert, Ronin, Tom B? and others to get an better understanding of what's been going on within the hobby at least within the last 5 years.

Too bad all the good threads were permanently deleted by CGC, you'd get a real education then. You don't know the half of it!

I've been doing a lot of reading on DD, Ewert, Ronin, Tom B? and others to get an better understanding of what's been going on within the hobby at least within the last 5 years.

Too bad all the good threads were permanently deleted by CGC, you'd get a real education then. You don't know the half of it!

OK, so my shill sense is usually half-way decent.

But I'm lost with you.

PM me and let me know who you are. (thumbs u

But I'm lost with you.

Stu, wanker

But I'm lost with you.

Stu, wanker

Do you guys really know who these shills are? Or is it an educated guess?

But I'm lost with you.

Stu, wanker

That's what I was thinking.

But then something said 'no'. hm

But I'm lost with you.

Stu, wanker

Half the time, yes.

Half the time, educated guess. (thumbs u

But I'm lost with you.

Stu, wanker

Yes

But I'm lost with you.

Stu, wanker

Your dumb half? :baiting::fear:

But I'm lost with you.

Stu, wanker

Of the two great brains, on this issue I side with Nick.

But I'm lost with you.

Stu, wanker

Really....try reading the guy's post about ComicLink and Paypal person option that he just posted. That's typical Stu. :gossip:

But I'm lost with you.

Stu, wanker

Really....try reading the guy's post about ComicLink and Paypal person option that he just posted. That's typical Stu. :gossip:

Yeah, it was...and it might well be.

But...there's a few posts that aren't typical Stu. hm

But I'm lost with you.

Stu, wanker

I'm usually easy to spot since I don't try to hide it. I'm surprised that ol' sheep shagger F-T wasn't sure, he's usually sharper than that :kidaround:

But I'm lost with you.

Stu, wanker

Yeah, but I didn't mention the illegal 3% they charge on CC orders!

But I'm lost with you.

Stu, wanker

I'm usually easy to spot since I don't try to hide it. I'm surprised that ol' sheep shagger F-T wasn't sure, he's usually sharper than that :kidaround:

I win so screw you Pontoon. :banana:

But I'm lost with you.

Stu, wanker

Yeah, it was...and it might well be.

But...there's a few posts that aren't typical Stu. hm

Why, was I helpful or funny?