• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's finally time to put Danny Dupcak out of business auction FUNDRAISER
2 2

607 posts in this topic

As a lifelong comic fan, I love it when good wins out over evil. Thanks Mr. Zaid and clients.

Nobody`s won anything yet. :gossip:

The court case isn't won, but the victory for the hobby is the disclosure that seems sure to come from this (hope I haven't spoken too soon!).

Does anyone know, is he even selling on eBay under a new handle now?
I am hoping for anwsers later today. Rumor has it that today was supposed to be the actual trial. Danny is good at getting court dates postponed. I am hoping this was not the case today.

I've been following this from the sidelines from time to time through my con meetings with Mark (talked to him this past weekend in Baltimore).

From what I understand he's been doing this out of his own pocket so if anyone feels compelled, I'm sure that you could send a donation and Mark would probably appreciate it greatly.

I don't want to go into great detail but my understanding is that the man hours and dollars out of pocket that Mark has donated is significant.

Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone was able to help out a good cause.

No matter how you slice it, it takes a lowlife scumbag to not pay your child support and take care of your kid.

I can almost overlook the people in the comic world that he's ripped off over the last 40 years, but what a dollop of smeg this worthless POS is to not want to take care of his kid.

No matter how you slice it, it takes a lowlife scumbag to not pay your child support and take care of your kid.

I can almost overlook the people in the comic world that he's ripped off over the last 40 years, but what a dollop of smeg this worthless POS is to not want to take care of his kid.

(thumbs u

For those who wonder what this dirtball looks like ......

Z-DanielMugshot.jpg

That's what he USED to look like. I've heard that the years have not been kind to him.

He probably uses that picture on Plentyoffish to pick up the ladies. hm

He must be pushing 60 by now. And he's going to court for failing to pay child support? How old is this kid of his? Or is it just alimony?

Back Child support never expires, it just sits there and continues to accrue interest and penalties.

Does anyone know, is he even selling on eBay under a new handle now?
I am hoping for anwsers later today. Rumor has it that today was supposed to be the actual trial. Danny is good at getting court dates postponed. I am hoping this was not the case today.

It would be great to get an update. :popcorn:

I'm pretty sure the judge that was familiar with the case resigned/retired. Therefore, nothing substantial happened during the last court date. I am not sure if another date has been set.