• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody bidding in the January Comiclink auctions?

231 posts in this topic

Nothing jumped out at me this auction. I've quite a few bids in on Comic Connect multiple cover auctions

Dammit. I bet I'll be underbidder once again. I love double cover books, I'm just too cheap to pay insanely for them.

That makes two of us.

I'm only after 1 book. I would say my effort level is currently 1 step below half-arzed so odds are I won't get it.

lol likewise.... there are a few items I'm watching. Won't be pushing haed, though.

btw, did anyone else notice that a ton of the books (DC's anyway) are from Ritter's site?

I did not notice that, interesting. You either have a good eye or OCD !

yes, all those books you thought were "sold" were either consigned (most likely) or wholesaled to clink and heritage

btw, did anyone else notice that a ton of the books (DC's anyway) are from Ritter's site?

I did not notice that, interesting. You either have a good eye or OCD !

yes, all those books you thought were "sold" were either consigned (most likely) or wholesaled to clink and heritage

You are absolutely correct, my assumption about Ritter's DC sales was wrong.

If a major dealer like Ritter, with one of the best websites around, is consigning to Clink this shows Clink is THE major auction house.

ComicLink does one thing that drives me crazy -- they add "Highest CGC Graded!" to books that only tie for highest.

For example, the Feb auction has this noted for a Rangers 27 in 8.5. But there are FOUR at that level, all tied for highest.

Does this bother anyone else? Is this a mountain out of a mole hill?

gozer

--------------------------

You might remember me from such films as "The Boatjacking of

Supership 79" and "Hydro, the Man With the Hydraulic Arms."