• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody bidding in the January Comiclink auctions?

231 posts in this topic

Holy freaking fire sale!

AF15 sold for a bargain by today's standards.

ASM 101 9.6 for 600 below 2009 average.

ASM 121 9.8 and 122 9.8 bargain prices

ASM 129 9.8 lowest on record at GPA (by a lot!)

In fact all the ASM's were fetching extremely reasonable prices!

I picked up a little gem myself.

People must be saving up for the bigger February auction???

I was actually the 2nd highest bidder of the AF15. I would have gone higher if I haven't already picked up a copy here on the boards.

I won the ASM #14- 7.5 OW tonight for less than $900. A 7.0 closed on FeeBay tonight with CR/OW for $1100. Last GPA sale was $1225 for a 7.5. No complaints here. I won a Green Lantern #76- 7.5 White pages a few days ago for well below GPA sales also. Bargains out there but it does take a lot of time and patience to get one. (thumbs u

Ed R

So you were the one I am bidding against on this book. lol

I had to stop as I was winning quite a few early ASM's that I didn't expect to win, otherwise I would have bid a tad little higher.

I won a couple ASM's and one of them being the ASM 106 CGC 9.6 "old Label," I have been looking for that one for a while. :grin:

I wanted that one as well, I LOVE the cover on it, great rich blue colors and one of the coolest Spidey poses ever with him crawling up the wall unmasked in a spotlight, very nice pickup! (thumbs u

I was 1 for 10 so I am pleased with a decent book at a decent price. Only 7 more and my ASM run from 1 to 100 will be complete and done with.

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dspiderman%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item%5F822401&id=822401

Here are my winnings as I was 4 for 6. I am the most happy about the #106 as I thought I was going to go higher than my max bid. I am done for this month. It feel nice to finally adding “personal” books to my collection again.

RAD5FC4520091112_112812.jpg

RAD649F8201016_92714.jpg

RAD98FC8201017_85515.jpg

RADDB091201016_134535.jpg

:sorry:

I did not expect to pick the book up for that price- just left a bid that I could live with and felt I got lucky.

Trade for the AF 15 :devil: Having fun obviously. Glad you picked up some other nice books.

Ed R

I am after 5 books and someone kepps bidding the prices up. I hate when that happens.

I'm curious how you guys bid. I'm a bit of a watcher which is what I guess you're doing too. I like to wait until about the last minute before putting in my bids. I hate putting in early bids than someone just keeps bidding until they got you beat. If I won't be around in the last minute to bid on something I usually don't bother.