• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kansas City cgc 8.0 Action 1

820 posts in this topic

My guess is it will sell for whatever S prices it at (thumbs u

So this book isnt going to auction? Just straight to the buy-it-now part of comic connect? Wonder why that is, since they auctioned off the other Action 1s.

Dang. That is just unreal.

Somewhere between $0.5MIL and $1.0MIL.

Wowsers.

If it's marketed right, seven figures is the starting point

I used to believe that but every time I throw out the $1MIL thing all the millionaires disagree with me.

I'd say $750 is conservative.

finally, we have the top two books in the hobby in CGC 8.0 for sale, the 6.0 Action #1 that Metro sold was nice, but this book is truly remarkable.

it's moments like this that make the boards a great place to be. should be fun to watch. :)

I don't get the basis for the $1,000,000+ predictions.

At this point, we know that (1) only one bidder was willing and able to pay more than $315,000 for a really nice (6.0) Action 1, and (2) only one bidder is (so far) willing and able to pay more than $418,000 for a really nice (8.0) D27.

What evidence do we have that there are bidders who are willing and able to pay more than $1 million for an 8.0 Action 1? So far, there is no evidence any comic collectors are willing to pay more than $500K for abook.

$1 million would be about 1/20th of Heritage's total comic and comic art sales for a year.