• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kansas City cgc 8.0 Action 1

820 posts in this topic

Do you think Metro should have waited until after the Tec 27 8.0 sale was done to offer this?

Seems like a great time to start promoting it. If you only had money to go after one record-setting book and were thinking about the Tec27, this might make you decide to hold off.

I expect a post from Rob React any second now...

Do you think Metro should have waited until after the Tec 27 8.0 sale was done to offer this?

If someone was saving their pennies for the Tec #27, this is the perfect time to go in for the kill with an Action #1 in the same grade.

Yes, ma'am, I would agree your book is in good condition. Your husband took very good care of it all these years. You say he's got what? That's a shame. But the money you get from this will help you pay for his treatment, at least for a while. "How much can you expect?" Well, I'll tell you what, since you're so nice, I will pay you 95% of its book value. I'll barely cover my own expenses. Hell, I'll probably lose money. You appreciate that? You're welcome. Okay, let's see the Overstreet guide says a "good" copy is worth...