• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kansas City cgc 8.0 Action 1

820 posts in this topic

Now we are talking. The best looking copy I have ever seen and a pedigree to boot. Wonder how many potential Heritage bidders will be diverted with this timely release? :popcorn:

Oh hell yes. My first thought and it will lower the feverish frenzy on that Detective 27.

This should dampen the Tec27 price a little.

Which, if you had the $$, would make it wise to buy both.

Wonder the day it will be posted for sale? Dont you think its deserving of an announcement or is it just gonna pop up on any givin day like other books?
if the tec 27 ends thursday afternoon, I would post thursday morning if S wants to "pre empt" or Thursday Evening if he wants to bury it lol

Now we are talking. The best looking copy I have ever seen and a pedigree to boot. Wonder how many potential Heritage bidders will be diverted with this timely release? :popcorn:

Oh hell yes. My first thought and it will lower the feverish frenzy on that Detective 27.

kidney, liver, house, and kids will be for sale in the Market place in a bit :insane:

Then...there will be no more $$ and comics to buy. :(

kidney, liver, house, and kids will be for sale in the Market place in a bit :insane:

lol:cry:

Does anyone know the last time this book was available on the market?
(shrug)

Do you think its Fish's copy?

Ask him.

I'm too lazy to pick up the phone. :grin:

:gossip: email

According to the pedigree book guys, the only pedigree Action 1s are MH, Larson, and Kansas City.

you mean there is a book about pedigree comics out? how cool! :banana:

:roflmao:

I am serious :makepoint:

would throw my wife in too, if I thought that would help