• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Boardies
6 6

406 posts in this topic

Hooks was likable enough. I talked to him a few times on the phone and he was really intent on meeting me on the West coast at some point. Wonder how he's doing.

Thanks dude! Doin great. On I- phone. Can't wait to get back to my fav place. Been opening new estate sale outlet.

B~

:whatthe: :whatthe: :whatthe:

Hooks! Welcome back, my brother. I've missed you (I may have even shed a tear...:think: no, that was something else). I always thought/hoped you might be finding your way back to this zaney place. :whistle::makepoint: :laugh:

Anyone heard from Seadevils? He had a lot of nice books and seemed to have a friendly personality.

I wonder about him as well. He came on posting like gangbusters showing off lots of sweet books and then just vanished.

Anyone heard from Seadevils? He had a lot of nice books and seemed to have a friendly personality.

I wonder about him as well. He came on posting like gangbusters showing off lots of sweet books and then just vanished.

I spoke with him on the phone once. Maybe i'll give him a call and see what happened.

I do wish he would return and post here now and then. The last I heard was that a board member was hooking up with his soon to be ex-wife behind his back and something about a restraining order. Not kidding either...

From what I remember about that whole ordeal, I hope this guy's got some big limits on his charge cards.

DRX

exactly I don't want to rehash the whole grinder "THING",but one thing for sure I do miss his input on the boards.He does have some issues,whether self inflicted or not that he needs to deal with,but he could come on every now and then and say hi.I'm alive and well.Then again board members come and go so often,who's to say whats the right to do.I think the situation on the CGC boards is we have connected here,we know and have met in person.We have built friendships outside of this messageboard. sorry about going on and on 2c

Okay....sorry I havent been around much. I didnt take the money and run. It paid my rent and bills and fed me for quite a few months. I really appreciated all the love from this board, and at the same time felt awful taking it...Ive never been in a situation where I had to take money from friends....As far as her hooking up with a boardie....all true. Bret Leutzinger*concrete comics* also was a CGC witness. Jon....as far as you go...kick rocks you clown. You and Bret hanging out or something, pulling a WWE?

Anyhow, I love you all....thanks to everyone who stood up for me....means a lot. I will try and keep you posted on whats happening in the divorce....need a lawyer

As far as her hooking up with a boardie....all true. Bret Leutzinger*concrete comics* also was a CGC witness. Jon....as far as you go...kick rocks you clown. You and Bret hanging out or something, pulling a WWE?

James...I know you probably don't want to rehash all of this...and that's cool...but what the hell???

I just looked up concretecomics old posts to see who he was and found this one.

The guy was a friend of yours? And he donated books in the "Auction thread to help ComicGrinder" thread? And then he did that to you?

What a sack of dirt.