• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Boardies
6 6

406 posts in this topic

Maybe I'll to you with me to Vegas, killer.

:cool:

Are you still celebrating the Canadian win over the USA?

These posts are coming up a little difficult to read.

Or, in R1970d speak, "I can't write what you're reading, bro."

:rulez:

:rulez:

lol

:foryou:

Whatever happened to Waffle Comics...er, BHOOKS?

I miss Hooksie. He was all right.

He was my favorite to pick on. I miss him too. :(

How about Comicgrinder? There was a really great fundraiser for him.

Took the money and ran

Dude, he's going through a world of mess right now. Funnybooks should be the last thing he gives a damn about.

Dude what a joke, total joke whoever gave money to his joke of cause.

Biggest fraud on the boards.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but if you're going to voice it in public, be man enough to pull off the gloves and give a reason for it.

Throwing up a drive by comment like that is about the biggest tit move I've ever seen. Grow a pair or pound sand.

Class act is letting people think poor him any longer.

Complete disgrace.

Ask the boardies who helped him out and then he just disappeared.

I hung out with him many times when I was in Socal, and there is a reason I do not anymore as well as many other people.

So what's the deal? Did he take advantage of our generosity or are you blowing this out of proportion? I see you speaking up, Dice sticking up for James, and everyone else is silent. Mind you, this isn't the first time I've heard this sort of thing mentioned. Just don't fully know the truth.

Andy

How about Comicgrinder? There was a really great fundraiser for him.

Took the money and ran

Dude, he's going through a world of mess right now. Funnybooks should be the last thing he gives a damn about.

Dude what a joke, total joke whoever gave money to his joke of cause.

Biggest fraud on the boards.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but if you're going to voice it in public, be man enough to pull off the gloves and give a reason for it.

Throwing up a drive by comment like that is about the biggest tit move I've ever seen. Grow a pair or pound sand.

Class act is letting people think poor him any longer.

Complete disgrace.

Ask the boardies who helped him out and then he just disappeared.

I hung out with him many times when I was in Socal, and there is a reason I do not anymore as well as many other people.

So what's the deal? Did he take advantage of our generosity?

Andy

:idea:

Well nobody has seen him on the boards at all or even hears from him in general.

Ask people who met him like myself and most of the socal boardies, and we all say the same thing.

"He just took the money and left."

Just ask Oakman in particular. :mad:

Edited by Cobra Commander

I do wish he would return and post here now and then. The last I heard was that a board member was hooking up with his soon to be ex-wife behind his back and something about a restraining order. Not kidding either...

I do wish he would return and post here now and then. The last I heard was that a board member was hooking up with his soon to be ex-wife behind his back and something about a restraining order. Not kidding either...

Wow alot of drama!

Clobberingtime BIN'd two books from me years ago and never came back.

:frustrated:

Bastiche.

Joanna just posted the other day. I think she still lurks. Creepy for a girl, yes?

:insane:

Very creepy, I agree.

-- Joanna

Clobberingtime BIN'd two books from me years ago and never came back.

:frustrated:

Bastiche.

Joanna just posted the other day. I think she still lurks. Creepy for a girl, yes?

:insane:

Very creepy, I agree.

-- Joanna

:eek:

Cool thread. Lots of familiar names.

Hi, Greggy. Always a pleasure to see you. How're things now that the world has left your backyard?

I miss those suckers. :insane:

:o Now that's just wrong . (tsk)

From what I remember about that whole ordeal, I hope this guy's got some big limits on his charge cards.

DRX

From what I remember about that whole ordeal, I hope this guy's got some big limits on his charge cards.

DRX

exactly I don't want to rehash the whole grinder "THING",but one thing for sure I do miss his input on the boards.He does have some issues,whether self inflicted or not that he needs to deal with,but he could come on every now and then and say hi.I'm alive and well.Then again board members come and go so often,who's to say whats the right to do.I think the situation on the CGC boards is we have connected here,we know and have met in person.We have built friendships outside of this messageboard. sorry about going on and on 2c