• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 Club

1,679 posts in this topic

I have an auction for a #1 that's a slow burn much like the series. It was up to $203 yesterday and I get an email asking to sell direct. Iget these quite a bit and don't like to end auctions but I'm going to Phoenix next week and thought I'd ask. I email back and ask how much he's thinking.

"well, your auction is at $203 and ends in 3 days. I'll give you $250 right now and pick it up". doh!

I have an auction for a #1 that's a slow burn much like the series. It was up to $203 yesterday and I get an email asking to sell direct. Iget these quite a bit and don't like to end auctions but I'm going to Phoenix next week and thought I'd ask. I email back and ask how much he's thinking.

"well, your auction is at $203 and ends in 3 days. I'll give you $250 right now and pick it up". doh!

lol tell him to add a zero and maybe, just maybe you will think about it!

I'll give you 350

Don't end the auction. I'm watching that one...

I did something similar when I got my first one

Sent him a low ball offer and the guy was like yeah sure I'll do that

Uh uh

Had a buddy do that all through University. He'd walk right up to every girl and ask them to go home with him. It worked every night. He may have been slapped or kicked out of several bars but he never went home alone. Congratulations on finding your desperate seller. :facepalm:

Don't end the auction. I'm watching that one...

Less watching, more bidding.