• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 Club

1,679 posts in this topic

I agree on the slow burners........I have an auction for a 9.0 that stayed at $601 for days. Woke up and its at $988. Auction ends tonight. I don't buy many slabbed WD #1's anymore but when I do their Branget's! :)

Tiger's fan? Really? :facepalm:

It's hard not to admire the team's commitment to winning. Any GM that will bail its star player out of jail the night before a playoff game is a winner in my book. Regardless, if it was after an ALLEGED drunk altercation with his wife.

I believe bail was set at an autographed baseball and a 9.8 WD #1.

I know, I know......mostly because I can get to Comerica park in 10 minutes from my driveway.

I am actually glad I am not a Jays fan, epic fail this year.

The Jays will rise!!

I know, I know......mostly because I can get to Comerica park in 10 minutes from my driveway.

Unreal whats going on there! Since we're talking sports....

I'm a die hard Leafs fan.

This was my dog Puck on Monday night.

DamnBoston_zps4de5a5eb.jpg

Poor guy. That's a cool set of pics though. lol

I couldn't believe it....talk about FAIL!

Is it me or are we beginning to see a pattern here with #1 CGC 9.8 prices? The time between the season's midway break appears to be the best time to sell and the best time to buy is possibly now thru and up to that break. This will be a dormant summer and depending on moves by Kirkman and talks of movies, I bet we sales back around 1500-1700 range on ebay over the summer

I love stats. lol

Getting there guys(at least the consignors are already there).

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2Fauctions%2Fbids.asp&id=971444

I also made this nifty chart of sales last year for WD 1 9.8s. Data is from GPA.

wdsaleschart2012_zps649a6d21.png

Does anyone know if someone has kept track of the certificate numbers as they have been flipped? I thought I remembered seeing someone say that Branget did...but that may have been a joke.

Also, is anyone here a statistician? If so, it seems like it would be easy to give a confidence interval of the amount of black label and white label WD 1s with a large enough sample size. I think we can find at least 30 documented slabs and their label color.