• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 Club

1,679 posts in this topic

Had to prod the thread in CG lol

Still there does seem to be quite a drop off in prices - $1700 for a 9.8 is a $400 drop at least according to GPA...

Maybe buy back the 9.8's and 9.6's I sold - but will they rise again, or will it just have a 'dead cat bounce'?

This could be very interesting, especially if a glut hit the market.

Here is a neat little chart on 9.8 sales. You'll see the trend this year is different than last. While there was a brief lull in prices, the overall trend was an increase in prices last year, thru both the last part of season two and the first half of season three. This year, your looking at the price bouncing around a range for the last half of season three, then dropping during the summer.

The vertical axis is the price percentage change since the beginning of the year, and horizontal tracks the time in the year. Sorry I could get excel to show the actual date instead of some numerical conversion.

wdpercentchanges_zpsfde6ef1c.png

Where??

Huh?

The raws going for $600-800

Oh, that was suppose to be 700, not 600...my bad!!! Yea the one ended yesterday at 710

That example was after your post and had some problems with the issue. You implied high grade copies selling for $600-800. Even at $700-800 where are you finding these?

Thanks! Seems I missed a couple. I personally don't count BIN's but there are a couple nice examples of deals here.

NP! I actually left out the BINs, because they skew data and do not reflect market demand. The one that ended for $600 actually only had one bidder.

If I were to include BINs, I would have included this one that ended for $2.00!! The seller has 8 ratings, 83.3% and hidden feedback. I'm guessing the sale was not completed.