• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 Club

1,679 posts in this topic

That's weird. It's listed as a BIN. The other 2 low examples weren't described as high grade so the price is kind of expected. Even when hot the lesser grades sell for under $800. Two good deals in there though. Down about $100 from earlier in the year.

Thanks to R100Comics, I am finallly joining the club after a year of should I/Shouldn't I! It's a solid 9.6 with a 9.8 potential with a press! Just glad to be joining the club and thanks to him for a solid price! Will post pictures when it arrives :)

Thanks to R100Comics, I am finallly joining the club after a year of should I/Shouldn't I! It's a solid 9.6 with a 9.8 potential with a press! Just glad to be joining the club and thanks to him for a solid price! Will post pictures when it arrives :)

I know you're excited, but probably better if you send your payment before posting this.... lol

I know you're excited, but probably better if you send your payment before posting this.... lol

Haha im getting a tad worked up lol