• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 Club

1,679 posts in this topic

Thought I'd share my newest foreign WD #1 book from Mexico with you guys. I never new they had there very own comic convention down there ! Here's what they look like the B&W is limited to 2,000 copies. These two books look Awesome in quality wise, here's all my WD #1 foreign books that I have :cloud9:

001_zpsf41d8b72.jpg

002_zps4469c8c4.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

Also if I see any WD #1 cover swipes I'm all over it as well lol

006_zps453a4735.jpg

Thought I'd share my newest foreign WD #1 book from Mexico with you guys. I never new they had there very own comic convention down there ! Here's what they look like the B&W is limited to 2,000 copies. These two books look Awesome in quality wise, here's all my WD #1 foreign books that I have :cloud9:

001_zpsf41d8b72.jpg

002_zps4469c8c4.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

Also if I see any WD #1 cover swipes I'm all over it as well lol

006_zps453a4735.jpg

You should post this in the Walking Dead Discussion group too.

I know there are completest collectors out there that love the foreign covers...I do.

Nice, and a black label, to boot! And it moved you up one on the registry slot.

This is true…I was very happy with my purchase. I hadn't planned to buy a #1 for a while but sometimes things just have a way of ending up in your collection, I guess…but, of course, I love it :cloud9: