• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament Round of 32

335 posts in this topic

I created a Google Docs Spreadsheet and it will calculate your score for you if you're not good at that... (I brute forced it.)

It's View Only but I think you can make a copy of it if you have a Google Account. (Then you can input your own figures in the colored areas.) I input some of the people's scores from this round to make sure it was working correctly...

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aivs0KuRIbGudEdRUm9LcW1scU10M0l2Um52MGtWb1E&hl=en

Great.

I'm the overtime game.

Guess it is better than a loss.

If I had just left my Journey 105 at 7.0 :frustrated:

And with 35 lowly points, Warlord and myself would have won against a lot of people.

Crazy round.

This is just a random act of grading.

What sweet book are you buying?

Just a 8.0 X-men 55 he had up as a prelim grading book. Crosses off a book on my want list so that's always fun.

Good luck dude..we'll be rooting for you!

I created a Google Docs Spreadsheet and it will calculate your score for you if you're not good at that... (I brute forced it.)

It's View Only but I think you can make a copy of it if you have a Google Account. (Then you can input your own figures in the colored areas.) I input some of the people's scores from this round to make sure it was working correctly...

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aivs0KuRIbGudEdRUm9LcW1scU10M0l2Um52MGtWb1E&hl=en

That spreadsheet is better than mine- so :takeit:

....guess I DID win a prize after all. Thanks sckao! :foryou:

Great.

I'm the overtime game.

Guess it is better than a loss.

If I had just left my Journey 105 at 7.0 :frustrated:

And with 35 lowly points, Warlord and myself would have won against a lot of people.

Crazy round.

MY OT grade is in! :acclaim:

I whiffed big by undergrading the Avengers and overgrading all the others. :cry: And I chose NOT to lower my grade after the notes were given on the JIM. :cry::cry::cry:

Scan grading is tough. Kudos to those who actually nail the grades round after round. Your mojo is stronger than mine! (worship)

good luck guys....that miswrap is a beauty....curious if my impression of grade is correct too....

I think nostalgic sent in some real doozies for this tournament.