• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament Round of 32

335 posts in this topic

I stand my my grade of 7.0 for that Avengers. That's a midgrade book. I am seriously in awe that the book made it to 9.4 and they were fine with that lol

I trust CGC grading and love the service they provide, but I think this was almost like a "trick" question in a way. Hard to guess the grade on a book when the grade is so botched.

i couldnt agree more...

I stand my my grade of 7.0 for that Avengers. That's a midgrade book. I am seriously in awe that the book made it to 9.4 and they were fine with that lol

I trust CGC grading and love the service they provide, but I think this was almost like a "trick" question in a way. Hard to guess the grade on a book when the grade is so botched.

I gave it an 8.5 so I'm ahead in our game. :sumo:

Ya you probably took me dude. I didn't do too terrible now that I look at my grades but I don't think it was enough.

I don't wanna post my grades just yet though and see you post a smiley lol

Not ready for the heartbreak just yet :(

Ya you probably took me dude. I didn't do too terrible now that I look at my grades but I don't think it was enough.

I don't wanna post my grades just yet though and see you post a smiley lol

Not ready for the heartbreak just yet :(

..my opponent posted 1 score...and i followed with a 0.. so far not looking good in my corner...next book jeffro..im ready...

Congrats to Dice X because I don't see how I could possibly win. :(

I may have. :cry:

Avengers 93 OW-W = 8.0 = 0 (I should get minus points for that one.)

Daredevil 21 OW = 8.5 = 0

Iron Man 47 CR-OW = 9.0 = 10

Journey Into Mystery 105 OW-W = 7.0 = 20

Thirty points is major suckage. :cry:

Avengers i had a 7.5

Daredevil 7.0

Iron man 9.0

JIM (i goofed so bad because of that tear on th eback i do not even want to show my grade)

Jesse,

here is mine

Avengers = 7.5

Daredevil = 7.0

IM = 8.5

JIM = 6 (I had 6.5 but changed it after the tear announcement)

I might have lucked out this round.

Looking at my first grades(before the tear comment) i would have won this round..but after i changed the grade it put me in the losers....DANG IT!!

actually, if we both didn't change our scores, we would be in OT right?

Mine Yours

avengers = 0 0

dd = 20 20

IM = 20 10

JIM = 10 20

bonus = 5 5

55 for both

Avengers i had a 7.5

Daredevil 7.0

Iron man 9.0

JIM (i goofed so bad because of that tear on th eback i do not even want to show my grade)

Jesse,

here is mine

Avengers = 7.5

Daredevil = 7.0

IM = 8.5

JIM = 6 (I had 6.5 but changed it after the tear announcement)

I might have lucked out this round.

Looking at my first grades(before the tear comment) i would have won this round..but after i changed the grade it put me in the losers....DANG IT!!

actually, if we both didn't change our scores, we would be in OT right?

Mine Yours

avengers = 0 0

dd = 20 20

IM = 20 10

JIM = 10 20

bonus = 5 5

55 for both

Yea. Well congrats I hope you win the whole thing.