• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,218 posts in this topic

On 12/14/2021 at 9:14 AM, Morganmi said:

Fun Pickups this week including some cheap Monster World readers. :cloud9:

Eerie #33.jpg

I think I just need to break down and grab this Eerie.  I know it's credited just to Todd, not Bode, but it certainly is of a piece with the Todd/ Bode covers...

On 12/18/2021 at 12:57 PM, Jayman said:

Why out? Priced out or loss of interest? Just curious, killer book btw! (thumbsu

Just lost interest.  A few years ago, I realized I went way over my intended goal.  I "returned" to the hobby after a 30 year hiatus in 2011 because I was on a Batman kick and wanted all those Neal Adams books from my childhood.  After I completed my Adams Bats run, I went ahead and completed my Barry Smith Conan run. After that, I started collecting Kirby 4th World and Miller DD, but realized I wasn't going getting the same satisfaction.  Decided it was time to step on the brakes and just enjoy what I have.  Always loved Satana though.  Marvel's answer to Vampirella in the '70s my opinion.  

On 12/18/2021 at 12:09 PM, Brian48 said:

After I completed my Adams Bats run, I went ahead and completed my Barry Smith Conan run. After that, I started collecting Kirby 4th World and Miller DD, 

Great clarification on what you have.  Can definitely get you guide prices for some of that.  Others may be a bit less, but in any case, I won't abandon you.  We're in this together.