• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,230 posts in this topic

On 12/29/2021 at 5:58 PM, CheeseFrog said:

Found this in a LCS this afternoon.  Had been loosely looking for a bit… this is what happens when I’m on vacation.  I start spending money.

Despite the warning label on the front I feel I may be mature enough to own AND read one of these now.

EA3CFCC3-C3D6-4E98-AE23-E3D7289B8B1B.jpeg

Looks like you're having a pretty good week...  (thumbsu

On 12/29/2021 at 6:15 PM, Gregd said:

Got this one in the mail. Although wasn’t quite as described, happy to get a nice looking copy.

E5283362-0093-41CB-8BF9-20DC0710616F.thumb.jpeg.3ec07a89696c8e5291ee59e1623edbc6.jpeg

I wonder if you got it from the same seller that I got my two copies of Psycho from. I know that he had one like yours listed. I liked it, but since it had already been bid on, I ignored it. I was hoping that by not bidding on it, I would keep whomever did bid on it from bidding on the two that I wanted. lol

Nice looking Mag. (thumbsu

On 12/30/2021 at 1:05 AM, Artifiction said:

I wonder if you got it from the same seller that I got my two copies of Psycho from. I know that he had one like yours listed. I liked it, but since it had already been bid on, I ignored it. I was hoping that by not bidding on it, I would keep whomever did bid on it from bidding on the two that I wanted. lol

Nice looking Mag. (thumbsu

What did you get?

On 1/1/2022 at 10:48 AM, horrorfan said:

This is my first magazine and I'm starting with the Creeps since you can get nice examples cheap.

IMG_2045.JPG

The Creeps just wrapped up its run a couple of months ago, as they were forced to change their name. It has become Shudder Magazine. Of course they also have their sister magazines, Vampiress Carmilla as I’m sure you noticed. 

Edited by Stevemmg