• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,230 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2023 at 7:34 PM, chevalmeow said:

I have been looking for an upgrade copy of Creepy 6 for a little while and finally came across a nice one.  Got it from The Book Palace of all places (Great Britain).  Seems to be a solid VF or so.  My now lower grade copy was nice but had a small tear and fold at the right edge of the front cover.  Really hard to find at a reasonable cost for a higher grade.  Tough black cover.

Creepy6.thumb.jpg.9f69da79dc55241598ca1343cbe8e006.jpg

Mean dogs/ wolves cover is effective 🥓👍

On 6/16/2023 at 4:59 PM, FoggyNelson said:

Mean dogs/ wolves cover is effective

Having read the issue, it's actually a gargoyle coming to life.  :)

A few minor mags in today.  I realized that, although I have reprints of the Myth Adventures (both the Starblaze and the Studio Foglio editions, in fact) I've never actually had the originals of the first two issues.  And the One is simply because I saw the cover for the TwoMorrows Pacific Comics Companion, and realized it was the only issue on the cover I had never heard of. (I've got most of what Pacific published, they had an interesting mix of either great creators or dollar bin fodder, sometimes both.  I'm still missing about half the Pacific Groos, though.)

Myth Adventures 01.jpg

Myth Adventures 02.jpg

One.jpg