• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

Chandler gettin er done!!!!

Very nice book.

PM me if your ever in need 2 sell it and if I am in a good financial position at the time, I will talk about a potential deal as Im trying to get the whole 201 through 300 run in CGC SS 9.8.

thanks man! if i ever do decide to part with it i will contact you, im also waiting for my 300 to come back from sean and chris(NYComics)... i hope it stays in a 9.8 or better grade :wishluck:

I cracked a 238 & a 239 9.8, got them signed by hobbys creator - writer Roger Stern which came back yellow 9.8, but I sold em 2 years back with my other 30 or so ASM SS 9.8s. This time Im in it 4 the long haul.

Good luck on your 300 man!!!

Very nice book.

PM me if your ever in need 2 sell it and if I am in a good financial position at the time, I will talk about a potential deal as Im trying to get the whole 201 through 300 run in CGC SS 9.8.

thanks man! if i ever do decide to part with it i will contact you, im also waiting for my 300 to come back from sean and chris(NYComics)... i hope it stays in a 9.8 or better grade :wishluck:

I cracked a 238 & a 239 9.8, got them signed by hobbys creator - writer Roger Stern which came back yellow 9.8, but I sold em 2 years back with my other 30 or so ASM SS 9.8s. This time Im in it 4 the long haul.

i would have loved to of had a 238&239 SS :cloud9: what possessed you to part with those badboys?

ASM300.jpgasm300850.jpg

From the Stan Lee Tribute. Also got a 9.8 Universal 300, but I thought best to leave it alone (best of both worlds)

rather than having me ask what other goodies do you have?... it's easier for me to ask what don't you have?

Very nice book.

i would have loved to of had a 238&239 SS :cloud9: what possessed you to part with those badboys?

ASM300.jpgasm300850.jpg

From the Stan Lee Tribute. Also got a 9.8 Universal 300, but I thought best to leave it alone (best of both worlds)

rather than having me ask what other goodies do you have?... it's easier for me to ask what don't you have?

Truer words haven't been spoken. I sold every book I owned so every book at this link and many more are books I had but DONT HAVE as the question was asked.

I fell upon hard times cash wise and am utterly broken as the 9.9s were my babies.

:frustrated:

linky...........

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2455600#Post2455600

Now on the flip side, I got back into collecting slabs at the end of 2009 so for approx a year now and since then this is what I have going....

Keep in mind ILL leave the grade as blank because every book was a universal blue label CGC 9.8 that I had cracked out of it's shell to be signed by a spiderman creator then resent into CGC for regrading and to be donned in their new yellow tuxedos. lol

ILL quote this post and fill in the grades when I get them as well as add the scans in. There will be 30 in total!!!!!!!

:whee: :whee: :whee:

ASM#S

201..... Stan Lee

202.... Stan Lee

208..... John Romita JR

209..... Stan Lee

220..... Stan Lee

224...... JRJR

228... Juggernaut head sketch Joe Rubinstein

229.... JRJR

230.... JRJR

243...... JRJR

244..... JRJR

248..... JRJR

249....... JRJR

251..... Stan Lee

255..... Rubinstein

256.... Rubinstein

258..... Rubinstein

259.... Rubinstein

260.... Rubinstein

261.... Rubinstein

263.... Rubinstein

264.... Rubinstein

265.... Rubinstein

268.... Rubinstein

270..... Rubinstein

271.... Rubinstein

272.... Rubinstein

273... Rubinstein

275.... Rubinstein

276.... Rubinstein

And the only ASM book in yellow I have currently is ASM#293 CGC 9.8 SS Zeck

I can't wait 2 get some books back and start putting together my ultimo set!!!

Rich

Very nice book.

ASM300.jpgasm300850.jpg

Truer words haven't been spoken. I sold every book I owned so every book at this link and many more are books I had but DONT HAVE as the question was asked.

I fell upon hard times cash wise and am utterly broken as the 9.9s were my babies.

:frustrated:

linky...........

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2455600#Post2455600

Now on the flip side, I got back into collecting slabs at the end of 2009 so for approx a year now and since then this is what I have going....

Keep in mind ILL leave the grade as blank because every book was a universal blue label CGC 9.8 that I had cracked out of it's shell to be signed by a spiderman creator then resent into CGC for regrading and to be donned in their new yellow tuxedos. lol

ILL quote this post and fill in the grades when I get them as well as add the scans in. There will be 30 in total!!!!!!!

:whee: :whee: :whee:

ASM#S

201..... Stan Lee

202.... Stan Lee

208..... John Romita JR

209..... Stan Lee

220..... Stan Lee

224...... JRJR

228... Juggernaut head sketch Joe Rubinstein

229.... JRJR

230.... JRJR

243...... JRJR

244..... JRJR

248..... JRJR

249....... JRJR

251..... Stan Lee

255..... Rubinstein

256.... Rubinstein

258..... Rubinstein

259.... Rubinstein

260.... Rubinstein

261.... Rubinstein

263.... Rubinstein

264.... Rubinstein

265.... Rubinstein

268.... Rubinstein

270..... Rubinstein

271.... Rubinstein

272.... Rubinstein

273... Rubinstein

275.... Rubinstein

276.... Rubinstein

And the only ASM book in yellow I have currently is ASM#293 CGC 9.8 SS Zeck

I can't wait 2 get some books back and start putting together my ultimo set!!!

Rich

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship) SICK!!!!