• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

Just a couple books I sold back a year or 2 ago but something needs to be posted as this thread was about 3 or 4 pages back. ???

And I don't think after I got these back from CGC that I ever posted pics of them so here they are now.

Asm226.jpg[/img]

Asm221.jpg[/img]

Asm282.jpg[/img]

ASM252-2.jpg[/img]

Actually 2 different copies although they look the same. Not sure if I got the photo first off the ebay listing then got a different book or whether they were both mine. I went through 2 Frenz SS copies and a Stan Lee copy in the last 3 or 4 years so tough to remember.

ASM252.jpg[/img]

Thought I had more than that in photobucket but guess not. I do have a whack more but they are all findable via link somewhere back in this thread near the beginning.

Rich

Any new spidey sketches guys?

Remember I left this thread pretty WIDE OPEN in terms of what people could post.

ILL recap my opening post.

Amazing Spider-man

Spectacular Spider-man

Web Of Spider-man

Sensational Spider-man

Super Spidey Stories

Ultimate Spider-man

Marvel Tales

Marvel Team-Up

Spider-man crossover books

Spider-man McFarlane series and other related Spider-man Books!!!!!

Also Spider-man Sketches or sketches by Spider-man Artists are welcome

Also spiderman villains, by any artist folks as should have been noted originally.

Rich

I posted these in the Stan Lee Tribute thread, but I guess this thread needs some love too.

asm_300_ss98_001.jpg

asm_316_ss98_005.jpg

wow this thread needs all the ss spidey lovin it can get.

BEAUTIFUL BOOKS BRO!!!

Also as I sold my ASM#300 CGC 9.8 SS &SKETCHED by McFarlane I will be looking 2 pick up a copy of 300 in SS 9.8 although you probably aim 2 keep yours and ILL probably just crack a 9.8 for a Stan SS, I thought I would toss it out there incase you decide 2 sell as Im shooting for an almost impossible run of ASM 201 thru 300 all CGC 9.8 SS.

Rich

Nice books boys. WOW

Sean some of those spidey sketches are so nice it's mind boggling.

Im kinda partial 2 the heavy symbiote activity of Lilly as he has drawn a really strong wall crawler and I LOVE SYMBIOTE TENDRILS flying everywhere.

All the villain sketches were done well esp Finch and Romitas GG

Texeiras bone cross corpse is pretty sweet too.

Once again you've knocked it outta the park bro.

Very nice, and Im always happy 2 see more.

Rich