• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

VERY IMPRESSIVE FULL SS SET OF KRAVENS LAST HUNT!!

I just got back into reading ASM and the Grim Hunt was a great read.

Rich

Thanks Rich - I havent read Grim Hunt yet, but i really looking forward to!!!

I saw you had the Web of Spider-Man #32 CGC 9.8 - that is a very very nice book!!!

Not a Spidey book but, i think it qualifies! :grin: The highest grade is a 9.6, but this is the highest SS!! :cloud9: Thanks to DWC!

NICE!!! If we are talking sides of the spectrum..well...I have the lowest SS .. lol

Not a Spidey book but, i think it qualifies! :grin: The highest grade is a 9.6, but this is the highest SS!! :cloud9: Thanks to DWC!

SAM_1631.jpg

Oh it qualifies my brother it qualifies.

WIZARD # 1 SS By the Boss of the book, Todd McFarlane

NOICE BOOK!

And that's not a spelling error, just sound it out. {;¤{)

Best,

Rich

Hmmmmmm been over a month since someone posted a spidey book and I'm still waiting for my 13 that are getting signed so will post when I get news on that as well I will also post the 4 commission pieces I have in the mix currently as I can't wait to share those also. Post em if ya got em and this thread needed a BUMP big time as 30 days with no posts or more.

Also, I thought I'd take the time to share my new favorite summer treat with Yas all!!!!

It's so good I had to advertise it here in hopes you will buy and enjoy as well!!! ;-) lol

Sonic_Ice_Cream_with_wrapper_by_X2010.png

YUMMMM YUMMMMMY

FOR REAL TRY ONE!!!

These are the only two SS books in my collection.

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

Posted the civil war only because he's on the cover lol.

Anything with spidey on the cover is fine as long as it's CGC SS.

That Turner Cover is a masterpiece indeed.

Did I sell you that ASM#400-CGC-9.8 SS

I had the same book / same sigs a few years back but sold it here I believe but could have been ebay, and believe we have done business in past.

Best,

Rich

Chandler gettin er done!!!!

Very nice book.

PM me if your ever in need 2 sell it and if I am in a good financial position at the time, I will talk about a potential deal as Im trying to get the whole 201 through 300 run in CGC SS 9.8.

thanks man! if i ever do decide to part with it i will contact you, im also waiting for my 300 to come back from sean and chris(NYComics)... i hope it stays in a 9.8 or better grade :wishluck: