• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

The 9.2 and 9.4 had graders notes. I picked those 10 out of about 45 copies I had after buying 36 off ebay at one point with some I had. Pretty sure I had them all prescreened at 9.6-9.8 but obviously I missed something. Guess some of the copies I left behind knowing they wouldn't be a 9.8 and would land at 9.6 best bet were better than a couple I subbed but it is what it is. Good take for raw copies submitted for SS at any rate. Nice looking books even at 9.2. My favorite McFarlane book of the run. Still missing the 325 9.8 ss of the 320-325 6 part series but have the rest and I'll add scans when I put some of the stuff I sell as I'll probably scan them all during a long weekend. 

On 3/18/2023 at 8:25 AM, snownado said:

I truly appreciate the fantastic work both creators did on this book. Especially Stan. I asked for gold and got it.

stan todd4 00100.jpg

God bless his soul but the fact that Stan Lee didn't sign over Spiderman's face is a gift on it's own. Very nice gold ink as well ;-) That book's a beauty!

On 4/2/2023 at 11:48 AM, Brooklynmet said:

Any for sale? 😊 

lol. Yeah probably in the next week I'll be scanning about 50-70 slabs and listing on the bay. I will probably put the 9.2 / 9.4 one of the 9.6s and one of the 9.8s up with my other slabs ;-)

Well seeing as my good HP scanner is kaput, I've been having to lean on the iphone for comic pics for the time being. I planned on doing these with full good scans but might as well post them now as that day may be far far away at this point. Phone actually seems to take pretty good pics for the most part at any rate.

Buying more comics > New scanner

313 has a small side crack that'll need a new case at some point but it's minimal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASM313.jpeg

ASM315.jpeg

ASM317.jpeg

ASM318.jpeg

ASM320.jpeg

ASM321.jpeg

ASM322.jpeg

ASM323.jpeg

ASM324.jpeg

ASM325.jpeg

ASM328.jpeg