• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which will be the best long term investment: Tecs or Actions?

283 posts in this topic

I really wish a low grade CGC blue Action 13 would pop up, say a CGC 2.5 or CGC 3.0, heck I would even take one of those CGC 1.0's on the census. hm

I believe one of those CGC 1.0's on the census looks fantastic. I think a buddy of mine has a scan of it somewhere.

I really wish a low grade CGC blue Action 13 would pop up, say a CGC 2.5 or CGC 3.0, heck I would even take one of those CGC 1.0's on the census. hm

I believe one of those CGC 1.0's on the census looks fantastic. I think a buddy of mine has a scan of it somewhere.

Was it this one?

Picture67.png

Was it this one?

Picture67.png

actually no, I think it was the other copy. difficult to remember.

Was it this one?

Picture67.png

actually no, I think it was the other copy. difficult to remember.

Okay, well even this 1.0 has decent appeal to it. Just missing a big piece. Maybe a boardie here owns it?

Picture68.png

I really wish a 3.0 would show up too :devil:

I really wish a 3.0 would show up too :devil:

:(:sorry:

Don't you already have a gorgeous 5.0 copy?

Here is some eye candy:

Picture69.png

(No, Not my book)

we know it is not your book...I still kick myself (in hindsight) for not buying it 2 years ago when it sat on clink for months, unsold at 20k doh!

Here is some eye candy:

Picture69.png

(No, Not my book)

we know it is not your book...I still kick myself (in hindsight) for not buying it 2 years ago when it sat on clink for months, unsold at 20k doh!

Who's is it? A board member I am guessing the way you put it. hm

20k was a steal 2 years ago...... :o

I like this one better...

I think $143,000 says someone else agrees with you as well. :gossip:

Seemed like a crazy price at the time, but if someone is willing to shell out 1.5M for the highest graded Action #1, I can't help but wonder what they'd pay for the 2nd Supes cover.

Here is some eye candy:

Picture69.png

(No, Not my book)

not a boardie, but known entity...

I offered him 30K last year for it, and was turned down :cry:

I like this one better...

I think $143,000 says someone else agrees with you as well. :gossip:

Seemed like a crazy price at the time, but if someone is willing to shell out 1.5M for the highest graded Action #1, I can't help but wonder what they'd pay for the 2nd Supes cover.

jeff, knowing who has it, and his surrounding copies, really not that crazy of a price in hindsight... in foresight, you bet (I thought I could win it at like 75K, was blown out early!)

Here is some eye candy:

Picture69.png

(No, Not my book)

not a boardie, but known entity...

I offered him 30K last year for it, and was turned down :cry:

Wow :cry:

Here is some eye candy:

Picture69.png

(No, Not my book)

I seem to remember a few people "poo pooing" the red stains on this book. and that they wouldn't touch it.

Here is some eye candy:

Picture69.png

(No, Not my book)

I seem to remember a few people "poo pooing" the red stains on this book. and that they wouldn't touch it.

I remember this copy also selling on Bill Hughes site for $13,500, but that was probably 5 or so years ago.