• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which will be the best long term investment: Tecs or Actions?

283 posts in this topic

I would love to see an Action 7,10,13 pop up!

put me down for a #7 please :takeit: (restored copy of course.)

#10 please :baiting::takeit:

#13 please :baiting::takeit:

(looks like we have a chain dead lock here) lol

:kidaround::roflmao: I only think Rick can unlock the chain.

So that means we need to help him find a restored Action 7, to get the chain set in motion? hm

lol

yes, perfect!! :banana:

:news: !ATTENTION! :news:

Dear board members,

There is an immediate need to locate an Action Comics #7 with some restoration and it needs to be "reasonably priced."

If you help track one down you can be part of an exciting 3-way (uh - not that kind :eek: ) chain trade deal possible scenario that might cause the end of the space time continuum because it is so "rad" (the hip people still say this term, correct?) or if it does not do that then there is also the possibility of three grown men each getting a much desired mega key and 3 grown men will all instantly be pleased at the same time (no, again, not that way you weirdo (tsk) .)

This is a call to arms...err...comic track down.

Thank you,

Alexander "Bat-Man" Lee

*This service announcement has been paid by the Action Comic Collectors Cool Kids Club, Circa 1967*

Dear board members,

There is an immediate need to locate an Action Comics #7 with some restoration and it needs to be "reasonably priced."

You have no idea how long that lineup is.

Dear board members,

tough to find reasonably priced Action 7s :P

Dear board members,

Roy, Ben you should join the club......

Action Comic Collectors Cool Kids Club, Circa 1967

In 1967 we have multiples of issues with no resto......... :insane:

Dear board members,

I wish I was in the "2200 posts in my 1st 3 months on the Boards" club :Plol

Dear board members,

I wish I was in the "2200 posts in my 1st 3 months on the Boards" club :Plol

:acclaim:

:banana::banana::banana:

:baiting:

But truthfully the ACCCKC 1967 is way better.

(:

what I find interesting is that I made an offer ( a few posts ago) to the "three" to make me an offer on my copies, and I would potentially sell them to them, but not one of the three made me an offer, so I have to believe they are not serious about obtaining copies (thumbs u

what I find interesting is that I made an offer ( a few posts ago) to the "three" to make me an offer on my copies, and I would potentially sell them to them, but not one of the three made me an offer, so I have to believe they are not serious about obtaining copies (thumbs u

I just assumed that was a joke, didn't think you were breaking up your run. (shrug)

I just assumed that was a joke, didn't think you were breaking up your run. (shrug)

snooze you loze :sorry:

lol I'm always losing, and snoozing.

lol I'm always losing, and snoozing.

:cry:

(shrug)

(shrug)

i was serious, but I guess no one was paying attention...

maybe another day I will offer again (thumbs u

(shrug)

(shrug)

:o