• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

Very cool KJ. There's something about a low grade run that I just love :applause:

+1 Awesome pic!

Agreed. Most of the keys are present.

Thanks guys, what others do you think I shoud have included ?

FF12

Okay, does anyone else want to add to FF12 and I will take another photo tomorrow.

Ugh trying to decide what to do next. I have all the "Big" Marvel Silver Age keys now.

(TOS 39 on the way from Joey Roulette :banana:)

So now I am debating about what to spend the extra funds on.

1) Buy Hulk 2-6 and another 102 since I sold mine

2) Buy a 9.0 181

3) Buy upgrades for some of my keys from 2.0 to 4.0

4) Buy some smaller keys like TOS 52/57 ST 110

5) Start buying up some pre Hulk TTA

I am leaning towards the Hulk run 2-6/102 any input?

I also have to save some cash for upgrading my AF 15. Since it is restored I want to move it and get a 3.0 blue label but I think that will happen in the winter. Maybe as a Xmas/Birthday Present.

Edited by dscott

I'd go Hulk 2-6 myself. That's what I'm doing so I may be a bit bias. lol I'm also working on my Cap 100-118 run, just picked up a nice Cap 101.

I'm also upgrading my keys as well but I'm only doing that when an opportunity presents itself. (thumbs u

I'd go Hulk 2-6 myself. That's what I'm doing so I may be a bit bias. lol I'm also working on my Cap 100-118 run, just picked up a nice Cap 101.

I'm also upgrading my keys as well but I'm only doing that when an opportunity presents itself. (thumbs u

Yea if I can get my FF #1 to sell then I think I am going to pick up Joeys 4.0

Start buying up some pre Hulk TTA

Fixed that for ya.

I blame you for my TTA thoughts. I was content with just the 27/44 but the books you post have me wanting to collect some others.

Start buying up some pre Hulk TTA

Fixed that for ya.

I blame you for my TTA thoughts. I was content with just the 27/44 but the books you post have me wanting to collect some others.

He has an amazing ability to influence you to buy lots of expensive comics. lol Trust me, I know. :roflmao:

if GPA wants the correct figure, its $2025 :sumo:

It went quick, I had usual delayed email from mycomicshop this morning. I had a quick look then checked back about an hour later to find it sold. Think it'll be best to wait for prices to calm down if they ever do

It went to a board member here. I was talking to him about it. He asked about mine I told him I had turned down a 2700$ offer. So he snapped up yours.

Edit:

Grats on the sale

Edited by dscott

It wasn't my book Scott, I'd had a notification from mycomicshop as its on my wants list. I was checking in as a buyer so it's me that missed out. Those lower grade hulk 1's go quick at the moment. So I'm still looking but will have to wait as just got a TTA #27 so need to replenish funds!

Well, since I do not have a group shot right now of my Hulk 1-6 set, I thought I'd show individual scans instead. All books came from the same owner I bought it from. Enjoy :grin:

009-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

003-6.jpg

001-11.jpg

004-2-1.jpg