• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

On 3/11/2023 at 8:43 PM, Batmanis#1 said:

Glad I sold my Hulk 1 when I did about 1 year ago CGC 4.5 for 42k. Time for those who want the mega to buy before they go up again. With 42k you could get a nice looking CGC 6.0 these days.

Might be a good chance here to upgrade for "free" if you can get a nice looking 6.0 for what you sold your 4.5 for - The Incredible Hulk #1 (Marvel, 1962) CGC FN 6.0 Off-white pages.

27488298%5D,sizedata%5B850x600%5D&call=u

On 3/13/2023 at 11:51 PM, Dark Knight said:

Come on with a story like this it must be true.

Incredible hulk #1 1962 Raw un-graded in very fine condition. It has been in my 7th grade comic book collection in a box stored in a cargo container in my dads back 40 since 1988. Cleaning out the old cargo container I found it after all these years. I need the money more than I need the Comic book. It is in real good condition. Some yellowing on the inside pages. It has a crease on the top right corner. It has some wear on the binding not bad. There are no tears or marks just discoloration from being in the box all these years. I know how much it is worth and I don't have the time to get it graded and wait for it to sell for $100,000 dollars. Times are hard and I need the money. I'll take what I can get and be thankful for it. I traded my 6th grade math tutor Cray for a secret wars #9 at his house in 1986 in Yermo, California. Neither one of us knew what he had. We were just trading comics. I'm glad today I didn't burry it in one of my many time capsules underground.  I lost all the time capsules.   

On 3/17/2023 at 12:11 AM, Dark Knight said:

I don't understand how this auction is still up. I would think it would be taken down by now..

I don't either. Then again I haven't reported it.

Actually, I just did.

Beauty...all these years later and there's still only one 9.4 copy and none higher. Whoda thunk it? For comparison, there are 2 9.6 and 3 9.4 FF 1s, and 4 9.6 and 7 9.4 AF 15s.