• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

I sold my last 8.0 FF 1 for $42K....sold my last 8.0 Hulk 1 for $33K....sold my last 8.0 SC 4 for $30K...

so, FF 1 is still #2 in grade (7.5 and higher), but hulk is rising!

I sold my last 8.0 FF 1 for $42K....sold my last 8.0 Hulk 1 for $33K....sold my last 8.0 SC 4 for $30K...

How far apart time wise were those sales? Were they all within the same year? hm

How far apart time wise were those sales? Were they all within the same year? hm

GAtor is one of the best when it comes to current FMV in this hobby.

GAtor is one of the best when it comes to current FMV in this hobby.

Cool! I know he's the subject matter expert! (worship)

It was more out of curiosty.

What spoon do you people do fora living to be able to buy and sell books like that? :insane:

What spoon do you people do fora living to be able to buy and sell books like that? :insane:

Apparently they buy and sell comics for a living.

2 months ago within 2 months of each other (sdcc to Chicago cc...July/August 2013)

I sometime wonder the same thing, I can never imagine holding one of these books rather then selling one

2 months ago within 2 months of each other (sdcc to Chicago cc...July/August 2013)

Okay sweet! Yeah, the Invest Comics site has a great article on that! (thumbs u

:whee:

Hulk1F_zpse963e9f4.jpg

I am the benefactor of a CGC rules change and never thought a Hulk 1 would be in my collection!

Much thanks to Roulette!!

Congrats,that is a great looking 2.0. :applause:

Is it time to update the Hulk 1 census?