• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

A gift graded 8.5, won't break 50k

It looks like it has a little "Cole Schave" going too.

Care to elaborate on that? I never heard of the "Cole Schave" affect.

The comics general paranoia set in. There was some grossly fanned pages on some ultra high grade marvels due to cover shrinkage in the last pedigree auction.

This book is fine though.

The comics general paranoia set in. There was some grossly fanned pages on some ultra high grade marvels due to cover shrinkage in the last pedigree auction.

Oh okay, thanks for the info my friend! I still think this one should at least break $55K with premium. These high grade IH #1's don't pop up that often, so that may help it. hm

Oh okay, thanks for the info my friend! I still think this one should at least break $55K with premium. These high grade IH #1's don't pop up that often, so that may help it. hm

I just checked it out and it's at $26K, so it may reach $60K like my first prediction! hm

I just checked it out and it's at $26K, so it may reach $60K like my first prediction! hm

It's still under $50k like my prediction.

I'll betcha a NY Yankees jersey it goes past $50K! (thumbs u lol

What do I win?

What do I win?

A NY Yankees jersey what else! :roflmao:

What do I win?

Yosofunny! :boo:

I've had two, but sadly none right now.

Both lower grade, so I want to find myself a Fine or better copy in a yard sale for under $5. I'm biding my time.

Sweet books guys....you should probably extend this to the Hulk 1-6 thread for a little more action. :lol:

Looks like I'll be a member again soon ......sadly the $5 prediction has been blown out of the water.

What do I win?

I'm happy the WS is back on the east coast! lol It's at $32.5K now, $38.8K with the premium and 18 days left! :applause:

Edited by jaja-mon12

What do I win?

I'm happy the WS is back on the east coast! lol It's at $32.5K now, $38.8K with the premium and 18 days left! :applause:

18 days left you say? then it will probably get to 60K,or better.

What do I win?

18 days left you say? then it will probably get to 60K,or better.

Yeah, it probably will despite the defect in the upper right corner. These IH #1's in high grade show up so infrequently, whoever is bidding don't seem to mind it! hm

I don't know what the last IH #1 CGC 8.5 sold for, but a 9.0 sold for $120K on CL. With that many days left it could go as high as $75K! We'll have to wait and see! :popcorn:

I've had two, but sadly none right now.

Both lower grade, so I want to find myself a Fine or better copy in a yard sale for under $5. I'm biding my time.

Sweet books guys....you should probably extend this to the Hulk 1-6 thread for a little more action. :lol:

Looks like I'll be a member again soon ......sadly the $5 prediction has been blown out of the water.

:headbang: