• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

Justin please make some sense of this awesome club.

:hi: We need to keep working on him and wearing him down Dave, my books are lost in here ;)

I wish I was tech savvy. :pullhair: I barely know how to post here. :tonofbricks:

:hi: We need to keep working on him and wearing him down Dave, my books are lost in here ;)

I wish I was tech savvy. :pullhair: I barely know how to post here. :tonofbricks:

How about, I'll do it if Dave finds out how to do the effects of his sig line and shares.

:devil:

How about, I'll do it if Dave finds out how to do the effects of his sig line and shares.

I don't know how to do it! I am we Todd it when it comes to that stuff. (shrug)

Now you young guys know how to get things done.I bet you could make this thread awesome. (thumbs u

:preach: Daves like me, too old for jazzy interweb stuff, you had to do my sig.

You young un's need to help us old dudes out with flashy links, bells and whistles and stuff.

Now you young guys know how to get things done.I bet you could make this thread awesome. (thumbs u

So just ask Todd how to do it! :baiting:

:preach: Daves like me, too old for jazzy interweb stuff, you had to do my sig.

You young un's need to help us old dudes out with flashy links, bells and whistles and stuff.

Yeah,you should help two poor old Joe's out. :preach:

So just ask Todd how to do it! :baiting:

You know I'll work on it. ;)

Do you think tortoise will be ok starting a new thread so I can post the list on the first page? It looks like his last post was on 02/09/13. (shrug)

Tortoise wont mind. He left the forum after a very disheartening situation that ironically involved his hulk1.

You know I'll work on it. ;)

Do you think tortoise will be ok starting a new thread so I can post the list on the first page? It looks like his last post was on 02/09/13. (shrug)

Tortoise wont mind. He left the forum after a very disheartening situation that ironically involved his hulk1.

I wondered what happened to Mark.

Picked up this modest example about a month ago.

It's low low grade - Poor and has a married CF - but its a reader Hulk 1, I've always wanted a reader Hulk 1. :cloud9:

Already been thoroughly read and enjoyed. Will be doing many more re-reads in the future.

IMG_2788.jpg

(Thanks again tortoise! :headbang: )

That was mine, I found it and bought it from the OO along with a few hundred other comics, then found a coverless and married the centerfold (fully disclosed).....figured Tortoise would never let it go...congrats on it. It came out of Texas.