• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

I sent some pretty good books in, but i wish i sent in my Detective Comics #576 - 578. :cry: As well as all 3 covers to Spider-Man #1. :pullhair:

I just did not have the cash.

........Damn! :frustrated:

I don't know if Chandler's going to reveal the final count, but there were MANY copies, even several beautiful chromium (oooohhh, SHINY!) versions of #300 submitted for this event. (a couple of which were mine)

Foreign editions?? :sick:

I don't care how easy it is to obtain, i'll take the great U.S. edition anyday! :cool:

WHAT!!!

They are much much much harder to obtain..

for US editions, just log unto Ebay...

DWC said Todd signed about 250 books. I'll bet 200 of them were ASM #300, & i'm sure a bunch of them will be up on eBay. That's the good thing about 300, you never have to worry about submitting one cause a bunch of people always will. lol

The problem comes if you want a Wizard #1 SS, or a Hulk SS. I wonder who was smart enough to submit some of those? :devil:

DWC said Todd signed about 250 books. I'll bet 200 of them were ASM #300, & i'm sure a bunch of them will be up on eBay. That's the good thing about 300, you never have to worry about submitting one cause a bunch of people always will. lol

The problem comes if you want a Wizard #1 SS, or a Hulk SS. I wonder who was smart enough to submit some of those? :devil:

I have one from like a year and half ago...

Thanks Chandler great event, looking forward to a Joe Simon signing.... soon :wishluck:

I got in on the action

Sent in a .5 Amazing Fantasy #15 restored.. and a Fantastic Four #5(4.5) can't wait to get them back. ^^:acclaim: (thumbs u

WEBHEAD

Wow. Hulk 340....I wish I thought of that. I subbed two ASM#300's.

I've subbed books to Chandler before and the average grade usually comes up higher. Go, go DWC!!! :)

-Issa

Please excuse typos, Typing from my phone.