• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

Yeah, Economy!!

+1 :banana:

Quick Question

Is Economy faster than modern?

No, it's twice as slow (40 days vs 20 days).

Yes, which is why I'm annoyed with myself for sending in 2 moderns and putting down economy by accident.

Bummer. Not only is it twice as slow (or half as fast), but it costs more. You might check with DWC and see if they can request that CGC change the books to modern.

Yeah, Economy!!

Quick Question

Yes, which is why I'm annoyed with myself for sending in 2 moderns and putting down economy by accident.

Bummer. Not only is it twice as slow (or half as fast), but it costs more. You might check with DWC and see if they can request that CGC change the books to modern.

I always wondered about that.

Sometimes CGC pricing makes little sense

Yeah, Economy!!

Quick Question

I always wondered about that.

Sometimes CGC pricing makes little sense

:gossip: Economy is used for older books.

So, What's the hologram look like?

I'm also wondering, is it removable? Or are they like the ones that are on all CGC slabs?

I can tell you that the Holo Labels are like Security Labels. If you try to pull htem off you will distroy the label and it will leave the word VOID on your outer shell. lol I will tryo to take a picture tonight of a book with the label on it and post it for everyone to see. Walk-thrus and Express tiers going out today.

So, What's the hologram look like?

I'm also wondering, is it removable? Or are they like the ones that are on all CGC slabs?

I can tell you that the Holo Labels are like Security Labels. If you try to pull htem off you will distroy the label and it will leave the word VOID on your outer shell. lol I will tryo to take a picture tonight of a book with the label on it and post it for everyone to see. Walk-thrus and Express tiers going out today.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I can tell you that the Holo Labels are like Security Labels. If you try to pull htem off you will distroy the label and it will leave the word VOID on your outer shell. lolI will tryo to take a picture tonight of a book with the label on it and post it for everyone to see. Walk-thrus and Express tiers going out today.

I've heard that one before. :taptaptap:

Chandler ... remember that you are to wash your hands thoroughly after changing the engine oil and before you apply the holo labels. I'm sure Sharon reminded you. :baiting:

Actually I was eating a messy Hot Fudge Sundae last night while putting the labels on so I did get a little chocolate on a few of the books. It still looks cool though. :P

Chandler ... remember that you are to wash your hands thoroughly after changing the engine oil and before you apply the holo labels. I'm sure Sharon reminded you. :baiting:

Actually I was eating a messy Hot Fudge Sundae last night while putting the labels on so I did get a little chocolate on a few of the books. It still looks cool though. :P

Chocolate Pedigree :idea:

icecreamcostanza.jpg

icecreamcostanza.jpg

Kramer: Yeah, yeah me too. Yeah he was at the snack bar eating a hot fudge sundae. He had it all over his face. He was wearing that chocolate on his face like a beard and they got in there real nice and tight. And he's... (Imitates scooping up ice cream.)

:signfunny: