• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

Ok a little behind schedule on letting people know which books have arrived because another 6 boxes of books arrived today. And the HOLO LABLES have arrived so Sharon and I are working as hard as we can to get the books from the first batch from last week all finished with Holo labels and then we have to check in the new batch of books. Sorry guys we only have about 350 books to work on here. So patience will be needed. We want to make sure no mistakes are made. We will be shipping out the Walk-thrus/Expresses and then the Standards and then the Moderns in that order. Look for the boxes to start to ship on Wednesday. We will e-mail tracking numbers as we go along.

Chandler and Sharon, Thank you so much! This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. A few more days/weeks wont make that much difference. Take your time.

Brian

+1 (thumbs u Awesome Chandler! Thanks so much to you and Sharon. We (or at least some of us) can take the wait ... meanwhile :popcorn:

I think I can speak for everyone who has ever done business with Desert Wind Comics. The opportunities you give us collectors is amazing and the service is first rate. We know that there is enormous work involved with each major signing and asking for a little patience is no problem. Keep up the great work!

True but if I knew that the books would be shipped back to Chandler for this hologram I wouldn't have fast tracked them. Didn't know that part. What's ten more business days. No big deal. Still excited to get them back.

Probably shouldn't have wasted my money on fast tracking.

You'll still get your books before people who didn't get their modern or economy books fast tracked.

Yep.You'll have yours next week. :)

Everyone else next month. :(

Yeah, Economy!!

+1 :banana:

Quick Question

Is Economy faster than modern?

No, it's twice as slow (40 days vs 20 days).

Yes, which is why I'm annoyed with myself for sending in 2 moderns and putting down economy by accident.