• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

anyone ever get a pick of the hologram to post for all to see?

Not sure anyone has there books yet! Mine was done on the standard tier which is a 15 day turnaround and not heard any thing yet. Not worried Chandler :foryou: just saying that it's a little soon for people to be putting pics up (thumbs u

The first group of books are in route to me as we speak and once I get them next week I will put the special sticker on the case and send them off to their rightful owners.

On June 4th, Chandler posted this. I would imagine people will start seeing books by next week.

yeah i saw the two on ebay. that is why i asked. curious to see what it looks like. i guess they dont have the hologram because both had multiple sigs from different dates. not just sigs from the tribute.

Isnt the hologram a DWC exclusive (shrug) ? This guy on ebay probably didn't go through Chandler--therefore no awesome hologram. :cloud9:

I went with the slowest method so I am not expecting my ASM 100 signed by Lee for at least another month :hi: Also looking for at least a .5 bump :wishluck:

that may be the case. i was thinking that maybe they went through chandler but since he had other sigs from different dates maybe they didnt get the hologram. they wouldnt have had to go back to chandler for holograms so they got them back sooner. one sig on each book does say signed at the tribute.

A seller on ebay has 2 from the Stan Lee Tribute, but they do not have the sticker DWC is providing.

Can you please send me the link to this ebay auction. NOBODY got anything signed and CGC graded at the Tribute without going through me. So I want to know who this is.

A seller on ebay has 2 from the Stan Lee Tribute, but they do not have the sticker DWC is providing.

Can you please send me the link to this ebay auction. NOBODY got anything signed and CGC graded at the Tribute without going through me. So I want to know who this is.

ASM 301

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-301-CGC-SS-Stan-Lee-Todd-McFarlane-/110544142973?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19bcf1c27d

ASM 300

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-300-CGC-SS-9-6-Stan-Lee-McFarlane-/110544134422?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19bcf1a116

Both say signed at Stan Lee Tribute Event.

The books are mine and they are for sale because they graded much lower than anticipated.. The 300 I will keep if it doesn't sell.

Also, those are the actual scans. What you see is what I have in hand at the moment, scanned from me not CGC. There was no sticker..

Well it seems someone at CGC shipped the books to Bill instead of shipping the books to me. So now I have to wonder what other invoices did they goof up the shipping on???

:o

Any chance they moved my 40 day lead time up by mistake :wishluck: