• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

Actually I have a 9.6 signed by 9 creators including McFarlane. But I won't sell it. It is my prize Jackman book. lol

Chandler - can you show us a picture for our dreams?

IncredibleHulk_340_SS_9-6.jpg

There you go.

Wow I love it (worship)

Actually I have a 9.6 signed by 9 creators including McFarlane. But I won't sell it. It is my prize Jackman book. lol

Chandler - can you show us a picture for our dreams?

IncredibleHulk_340_SS_9-6.jpg

There you go.

:o Holy mess!! That is amazing

Any update on these books? I fast tracked and I havent recieved anything yet.

Was that Modern Fast Track (10 business days) or Value/Economy Fast Track (20 Business Days)?

Seems like they were sent in about May 9th (Friday). May not have arrived to CGC and processed until May 13th.

Modern Fast Track = 10 Business days would be May 27th.

Value/Economy Fast Track = 20 Business days would be June 10th

Plus return shipping.

I paid/did walk thru and no books back yet. Still waiting. He did send me the grades back though on an email. Got a bump up +.5 in 1 grade. When I get them I'll post.

I paid/did walk thru and no books back yet. Still waiting. He did send me the grades back though on an email. Got a bump up +.5 in 1 grade. When I get them I'll post.

The first group of books are in route to me as we speak and once I get them next week I will put the special sticker on the case and send them off to their rightful owners.

Very nice - what book got the bump?

This book: will be a 6.5

Wish I got the .5 bump in my JIM 83 though. :) I can dream.

TOS59.jpg

So you place the special stickers on the case & not CGC?

There isn't that much room on the label for the hologram. Must be small to fit in the dead spots to not block the CGC notes are hinder the book itself.. Any teases what the hologram sticker looks like? We are in SUSPENSE!!!!