• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

So why was there no sticker on Bill's? if he got them from you guys?

Unless I'm mistaken, CGC sent the books directly to Bill, not to Chandler. :o Therefore, Chandler was unable to put the halogram image on the case. And now Chandler is wondering if other books went from CGC directly to other owners. :tonofbricks:

Well it seems someone at CGC shipped the books to Bill instead of shipping the books to me. So now I have to wonder what other invoices did they goof up the shipping on???

I hope mine haven't been lost??? Great Detective work GENTS!!! Nice looking books as well. Maybe Chandler can send Bill the stickers in the mail for those CGC messed up on?

I am going through the 8 boxes that arrived from CGC the other day. I have checked in close to 200 books to make sure who's I have sitting here. I am waiting for the holo stickers to show up. They should arrive any day now. and Then I will put the stickers on the books and ship them out. I got the Express, Standards and a few FT Moderns in this shipment. I will let each person know when I have shipped out their books. And Bill said he was going to ship his books to me to have the sticker put on them.

Will you be letting people know what grades they got or is there anyway of finding out before they get posted through the door (shrug) I would love to know what my book got :shy:

Well the easiest way for me to do that is if you want it. E-mail me at desertwindcomics@hotmail.com, put "Tribute grades" in the subject line and give me the following info:

Your name

Your board name

Tha way I can identify who it is and send you the grade info.