• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

It seems nobody has received any books nor updates yet......practically 2 months and counting..... :taptaptap:

2 months isn't all that long considering standard turnaround times for moderns is right around 1 month anyway. Factor in getting books and signings set up for SDCC and the East Coast Legends tour and I'd say we should be thankful that Chandler and Sharon have the time to post the pictures and updates they do. My 2c

I agree. Plus CGC's turnaround time has been slowed by summer holidays, increased business because of all of the conventions, and the Philly show where they had their graders attending with onsite grading. Everybody's books are coming back a little slower these days.

Late on 6/25 (Friday), Chandler posted that they would start shipping books. Hopefully, he and Sharon took the weekend off for some time outside of comics. Most likely books started going out last week and then we had the holiday weekend. I bet books start showing up any day.

Where is everyone going to post their books - in this thread or in the "This Week Back From CGC". I think more people follow the "This Week Back From CGC". Thoughts?

It seems nobody has received any books nor updates yet......practically 2 months and counting..... :taptaptap:

2 months isn't all that long considering standard turnaround times for moderns is right around 1 month anyway. Factor in getting books and signings set up for SDCC and the East Coast Legends tour and I'd say we should be thankful that Chandler and Sharon have the time to post the pictures and updates they do. My 2c

I agree. Plus CGC's turnaround time has been slowed by summer holidays, increased business because of all of the conventions, and the Philly show where they had their graders attending with onsite grading. Everybody's books are coming back a little slower these days.

Just because it is the right thing to do...

CGC is very much caught up on books and is not behind as they have been in the past. Books are coming out faster then they ever have been.

One thing to remember with everything, is not only do the books have to go to CGC and be received, verified, graded and shipped back to DWC, but then they have to be prepped with the hologram and return shipped. Odds are the books have spent more time with FedEx vs CGC or DWC!

Where is everyone going to post their books - in this thread or in the "This Week Back From CGC". I think more people follow the "This Week Back From CGC". Thoughts?

I'm for this thread, maybe with a link on the SS or "This week" thread. Poll time? We have a few days to do this. My 2c

Over 50 boxes containing over 200 books shipped out over the last 3-4 days. Many of you guys should be getting e-mails with tracking numbers. I leave for the Legends Tour in the morning and will be finishing packing all of the Legends books tonight. So please hold any specific questions regarding Tribute books for me until after I get back from the East Coast trip next week. And look out for the e-mails. Also please note that if you submitted economy tier books they have not arrived yet.

Over 50 boxes containing over 200 books shipped out over the last 3-4 days. Many of you guys should be getting e-mails with tracking numbers. I leave for the Legends Tour in the morning and will be finishing packing all of the Legends books tonight. So please hold any specific questions regarding Tribute books for me until after I get back from the East Coast trip next week. And look out for the e-mails. Also please note that if you submitted economy tier books they have not arrived yet.

That's all i ask for brother......an update. Thank you. :grin: Tracking number received, books should be here very soon! :banana:

.......now if only you could get back to me on that David sig on my ASM #298 :blush: