• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

DWCSample.jpg

Right on , That's our book. Gorgeous signature !!

I want to Thank Chandler for the opportunity. I see the hologram Deli ma. Boy tough call.

Rocky Mnt Holo's are placed over the cgc label, but this is rectangular, and so It's a tough call.

I'm confident Chandler put a lot of thought into this & I like the idea of the hologram.

My concerns: #1 Far & away the book Remained a 9.8.

#2 The signature quality is great

#3 The signature placement is great

If you can do #1-3 Color me a VERY HAPPY CAMPER

#4 A distant last is Hologram placement. The ultimate owner can remove this

if they so desire. The event is mentioned on the label.

it's probably 50/50 if someone wants the hologram on the back or the front.

All in all ...... This is a killer Subby #1 9.8 W Rocky Mountain Signed by Stan at this event.

DWCSample.jpg

Right on , That's our book. Gorgeous signature !!

I want to Thank Chandler for the opportunity. I see the hologram Deli ma. Boy tough call.

Rocky Mnt Holo's are placed over the cgc label, but this is rectangular, and so It's a tough call.

I'm confident Chandler put a lot of thought into this & I like the idea of the hologram.

My concerns: #1 Far & away the book Remained a 9.8.

#2 The signature quality is great

#3 The signature placement is great

If you can do #1-3 Color me a VERY HAPPY CAMPER

#4 A distant last is Hologram placement. The ultimate owner can remove this

if they so desire. The event is mentioned on the label.

it's probably 50/50 if someone wants the hologram on the back or the front.

All in all ...... This is a killer Subby #1 9.8 W Rocky Mountain Signed by Stan at this event.

AMAZING !!! The best of th BEST!!!!

It seems nobody has received any books nor updates yet......practically 2 months and counting..... :taptaptap:

2 months isn't all that long considering standard turnaround times for moderns is right around 1 month anyway. Factor in getting books and signings set up for SDCC and the East Coast Legends tour and I'd say we should be thankful that Chandler and Sharon have the time to post the pictures and updates they do. My 2c

It seems nobody has received any books nor updates yet......practically 2 months and counting..... :taptaptap:

2 months isn't all that long considering standard turnaround times for moderns is right around 1 month anyway. Factor in getting books and signings set up for SDCC and the East Coast Legends tour and I'd say we should be thankful that Chandler and Sharon have the time to post the pictures and updates they do. My 2c

I agree. Plus CGC's turnaround time has been slowed by summer holidays, increased business because of all of the conventions, and the Philly show where they had their graders attending with onsite grading. Everybody's books are coming back a little slower these days.