• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western comics.
11 11

2,254 posts in this topic

Very nice copy Adam. What number is it?

That's #3, the last.

If he goes for that one, there are a few other books I'd take off his hands :devil:

Great Black Rider :applause:

Chipping away at the run, I got this one at the Baltimore show. Is worse in hand than I thought when I picked it up but the price was okay: 3 Black Rider and 1 Two-Gun Kid story

Black%20Rider%2022_zpskwu1zovi.jpg

If he goes for that one, there are a few other books I'd take off his hands :devil:

Great Black Rider :applause:

Chipping away at the run, I got this one at the Baltimore show. Is worse in hand than I thought when I picked it up but the price was okay: 3 Black Rider and 1 Two-Gun Kid story

Black%20Rider%2022_zpskwu1zovi.jpg

Thanks and I like this one too. The guy falling to his death and the dead guy on the ledge are nice touches.

WesternFrontier3.jpg

A great looking copy.

I'll gladly take it off your hands if you decide you can't live with a copy that has a green line down the middle. lol

When I start getting clinically depressed I'll be sure to give you a call. (:

The best way to avoid the GSLOD (green scanner line of death)? Buy a lime green comic.

This is the first issue in the title. Church copy.

WesternFrontier1.jpg

WesternFrontier3.jpg

A great looking copy.

I'll gladly take it off your hands if you decide you can't live with a copy that has a green line down the middle. lol

When I start getting clinically depressed I'll be sure to give you a call. (:

And when you become clinically insane you can call me about your Star Ranger #1. :insane:

The best way to avoid the GSLOD (green scanner line of death)? Buy a lime green comic.

This is the first issue in the title. Church copy.

WesternFrontier1.jpg

lol Lime green covers, the bane of the GSLOD.

:applause: A spectacular copy (I'm sure nobody has ever said that to you before).

Issues 1, 2, and 3 were listed as NM+ in Chuck's price list and were listed for $6, $5 and $5 respectively. What with that funky line now, I'd offer $4 :wishluck:

I'm overwhelmed by your extraordinary offer and will work hard to determine an appropriate response once I've recovered.