• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN.....PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR ON THE BOARDS

421 posts in this topic

I'm a Pepsi man myself. lol

Did you try Pepsi Throwback? It was made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. It's awesome, but it's only here for a limited time. :cry:

:sick:

You wouldn't know good taste if it slapped you in the face. You've killed your taste buds.

Did you try Pepsi Throwback? It was made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. It's awesome, but it's only here for a limited time. :cry:

I give myself a Mexican Coke for a treat every once in a while. They still make Coke with sugar in Mexico as well. It is not as sweet and it is fan-fing-tastic.

Key word spamming "CGC" for one.

Reference to a book in the title as CGC to give the impression of a slab in addition to the simple spamming.

Given the scan he provided of the book, it was lucky to get the 9.4 it did before it was cracked out. So the title is deceptive, the grade is WAY off, and it's another in a pattern of cracked lower grades being sold with higher grades.

And for all those that think "It's a difference of opinion when it comes to grades" take a peek at that top edge and the spine above the bottom staple. The only way this is a 9.8 is if the top of the scale has moved the 12.

:sick:

You wouldn't know good taste if it slapped you in the face. You've killed your taste buds.

:acclaim:

damn. and i thought twisty had it bad with the nik comment, but after suggestions by boardies, he was forgiven after his sincere apology. i think you need to show goodwill on these boards, like donating to a charity auction or donating money via PP to the cause, that would be a good start on the road to forgiveness. good luck

Thanks Pimp.....In fact I did donate to the last two charity threads, not a purchase through the auctions, just a small straight donation. With all this "fun" going on I missed Ryan's auction so I am sending a small straight donation after contacting Gemma for his information. ONE LAST THING BEFORE I LEAVE FOR VACATION as my plane is boarding lol.

I owe Mike Miles an apology, he made what I consider to be a very low offer on one of my eBay Items years ago( 2006/2007) . I was in the middle of my home building business collapsing around me and was definetely a "bit cazzzy" at the time, I lost everyting I had made in the last 10 years. This however does not excuse what I said to him,or my subsequent comments towards him, he really did not deserve the harshness of my response....Mike...I don't really know you from "Adam" ,however I apologize for that,I should have done it back then. It may be worth zero at this point, but it matters to me. I am out of here....enjoy the boards folks. I obviously react very poorly went confronted, if I get that worked out...I'll be back, if I don't...I won't be back , knock yourselves out and have fun on here.

I find those Ebay auctions offensive as an Ebay seller and as comic book collector. I was not going to post anything until I read that auction. It's obviously worded in a way to deceive the bidders.

I read the beginning post here and took it to mean, you were sincere about leaving for 6 months. If that IS the case, you really need to leave, not read or continue to post.

I hope during that time, you consider anger management therapy, as it's obvious this is an issue for you, and like chicken soup, it sure couldn't hurt.

I hope you find some more productive uses for your time instead of stewing over chatboard posts. Giving a few $$$ doesn't cut it, do something nice...and do it using your own time and skills...and don't TELL anyone...don't do it for the publicity.

Do you guys really want someone who does business this way on the boards?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360256154240

This is just one of many examples. No one should be buying anything from a person like this under any circumstance. He is a scammer preying on the ignorant. IMHO.

what am I missing (shrug)

It was a cracked out 9.4, I believe.

hm

There's an old-school arcade here in Chinatown. I played Galaga last night for the first time in years and years. (thumbs u

I have spent many a hours kicking the ole space bugs in the arse!
Centipede and Donkey Kong!

There's an old-school arcade here in Chinatown. I played Galaga last night for the first time in years and years. (thumbs u

centipede, milipede, and DK 1 , 2 and 3 are all included

damn. and i thought twisty had it bad with the nik comment, but after suggestions by boardies, he was forgiven after his sincere apology. i think you need to show goodwill on these boards, like donating to a charity auction or donating money via PP to the cause, that would be a good start on the road to forgiveness. good luck

Thanks Pimp.....In fact I did donate to the last two charity threads, not a purchase through the auctions, just a small straight donation. With all this "fun" going on I missed Ryan's auction so I am sending a small straight donation after contacting Gemma for his information. ONE LAST THING BEFORE I LEAVE FOR VACATION as my plane is boarding lol.

I owe Mike Miles an apology, he made what I consider to be a very low offer on one of my eBay Items years ago( 2006/2007) . I was in the middle of my home building business collapsing around me and was definetely a "bit cazzzy" at the time, I lost everyting I had made in the last 10 years. This however does not excuse what I said to him,or my subsequent comments towards him, he really did not deserve the harshness of my response....Mike...I don't really know you from "Adam" ,however I apologize for that,I should have done it back then. It may be worth zero at this point, but it matters to me. I am out of here....enjoy the boards folks. I obviously react very poorly went confronted, if I get that worked out...I'll be back, if I don't...I won't be back , knock yourselves out and have fun on here.

:hi: God Bless you sir :angel:

This is just one of many examples. No one should be buying anything from a person like this under any circumstance. He is a scammer preying on the ignorant. IMHO.

Your grading skills.

doh!

hm

In my mind,this goes to "selling raw books for cgc prices". His guarantee is not that CGC will grade it a 9.8, but that it will get a blue label. He says he is a "CGC Charter Member". Is that true? Is it relevant to selling a common raw bronze whose value is completely determined by its condition for $285? This price is about GPA for a 9.6.

And the worst part is that the bidders went wild for it.

no, he bought that copy raw at Wondercon. I was there.

Tempest and Elevator Action? :cool:

Your grading skills.

doh!

I only go upto 9.0 (thumbs u

no, he bought that copy raw at Wondercon. I was there.
hm

Tempest and Elevator Action? :cool:

tempest yes, elevator action no

hm

In my mind,this goes to "selling raw books for cgc prices". His guarantee is not that CGC will grade it a 9.8, but that it will get a blue label. He says he is a "CGC Charter Member". Is that true? Is it relevant to selling a common raw bronze whose value is completely determined by its condition for $285? This price is about GPA for a 9.6.

yup, Frankie was one of the first 100 (I think) back in 99/00 when CGC started :)

hm

yup, Frankie was one of the first 100 (I think) back in 99/00 when CGC started :)
i'm # 1040 doh!