• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN.....PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR ON THE BOARDS

421 posts in this topic

o.k., those with out sin cast the first stone.

Wrong verse.

If you speak to him in private and he does not listen then take it before two or three witnesses. If he still does not listen to two or three witnesses then take him before the community and if he still does not listen to the community then cast him out.

Matthew 18.

Here's the rock pile.

Go for it!

;)

Sin has nothing to do with it. It's a complete lack of moral character.

sin has everything to do with it. :(

I call it my "messy corner"

cokezero003.jpg

I think you should charge yourself $1 for each can of Coke Zero you consume.

Then donate that money to Yours Truly. I figure I'd have enough for a nice Marvel #1 in about two years. hm

Wrong verse.

If you speak to him in private and he does not listen then take it before two or three witnesses. If he still does not listen to two or three witnesses then take him before the community and if he still does not listen to the community then cast him out.

Matthew 18.
:gossip: John 8:7 (shrug)

There's no way putting that much artificial sweetener in your body can be in any way good for you.

Probably would be better off in the long run just switching to regular Coke and taking a 2 mile walk every day. At least your liver would know what to do with the ingredients in regular Coke

I tried telling him that.

He's addicted!!!!

:cry:

There's no way putting that much artificial sweetener in your body can be in any way good for you.

A study performed by Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine found that individuals with mood disorders are particularly sensitive to this artificial sweetener, and its use in this population should be discouraged.

Maybe Frank drinks too much diet cola. :insane:

this is my vending machine in my office (the bottom layer was full yesterday :o ):

cokezero001.jpg

how often do you have to tingle Rick? every 5 mins? lol
at the urge hits me lol

Wrong verse.

Matthew 18.
:gossip: John 8:7 (shrug)
yep and Mat 18:15-20 (thumbs u

this is my vending machine in my office (the bottom layer was full yesterday :o ):

cokezero001.jpg

how often do you have to tingle Rick? every 5 mins? lol

Nope, he's good. As evidenced by the empty box of Adult diapers next to the vending machine.

I call it my "messy corner"

cokezero003.jpg

any comics in that corner? lol
nope, just trash, coke zero containers, etc

Galaga :cloud9:

it is one of those cool refited machines...has like 70 of the 1980's midway games to choose from...galaga, pacman, time pilot, etc, etc!

There's an old-school arcade here in Chinatown. I played Galaga last night for the first time in years and years. (thumbs u

I have spent many a hours kicking the ole space bugs in the arse!

Well I did some research about the whole Frankenstein mess and I came to the conclusion that Frank was done wrong by the South Florida Posse! :insane:

J/K Kyrpto

WTH is the South Florida Posse?

Frank in one of his blow-ups,after i brought up the Av 57 thing,spewed off some stuff and that we "The South Florida Posse" had it out for him and all stuck together...or something like that...And that i was the Ringleader.

Funny thing was that half the people involved don't even live here... (shrug)