• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN.....PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR ON THE BOARDS

421 posts in this topic

There's an old-school arcade here in Chinatown. I played Galaga last night for the first time in years and years. (thumbs u

I have spent many a hours kicking the ole space bugs in the arse!
Centipede and Donkey Kong!
centipede, milipede, and DK 1 , 2 and 3 are all included
Tempest and Elevator Action? :cool:

tempest yes, elevator action no

how about the Tarzan one when you swing from vines and jump in the river with a knive and kill crocs coming at you? :grin: I used to like that one..

I would like to profusely aplogize to "everyone".... meaning a general apoligy to all concerned that were "not involved in the nonsense" threads, I am specifically addressing those of you that did not engage in cussing at me openly in public, lied about me threatening them, or sending me profane laced pm's, to those of you not engaging in those specific acts.... I am truely sorry for tainting a place that is special to you, and that you find as a place of fun and enjoyment in a great hobby.I have seen great acts of tremendous generosity and kindness with fund raisers the for the sick,deceased, and or injured people here, by honest, caring, and good people. My intentions were not to impose rhetoric, and imature nonsense here in this community, but I did, I was wrong for that, and for that I apologize...I am sorry. . In response to some very nasty things being said to me, and about me, I came out swinging like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person....I should have taken the high road and walked away. I reacted in an imature, and angy manner when confronted with the scan issue regarding Kypto's Avenger #57, I acted above reproach thinking I shouldn't have to make the time to thoroughly investigate his claims, I was wrong and should have done so more expaditiously . So...I am sorry to those of you that truely do deserve an apology....the good folks in the community that do not deserve this bologna. I am taking a 60 day self prescribed, and much needed vacation from the boards of my own volition . I hope some of you respect what I have said here.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN

"Truly" doesn't have an "e" in it.

There's an old-school arcade here in Chinatown. I played Galaga last night for the first time in years and years. (thumbs u

I have spent many a hours kicking the ole space bugs in the arse!
Centipede and Donkey Kong!
centipede, milipede, and DK 1 , 2 and 3 are all included
Tempest and Elevator Action? :cool:

tempest yes, elevator action no

how about the Tarzan one when you swing from vines and jump in the river with a knive and kill crocs coming at you? :grin: I used to like that one..
:sorry:

Do you guys really want someone who does business this way on the boards?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360256154240

This is just one of many examples. No one should be buying anything from a person like this under any circumstance. He is a scammer preying on the ignorant. IMHO.

what am I missing (shrug)

It was a cracked out 9.4, I believe.

hm

In my mind,this goes to "selling raw books for cgc prices". His guarantee is not that CGC will grade it a 9.8, but that it will get a blue label. He says he is a "CGC Charter Member". Is that true? Is it relevant to selling a common raw bronze whose value is completely determined by its condition for $285? This price is about GPA for a 9.6.

And the worst part is that the bidders went wild for it.

yup, Frankie was one of the first 100 (I think) back in 99/00 when CGC started :)
i'm # 1040 doh!
but you're IN :applause:

I would like to profusely aplogize to "everyone".... meaning a general apoligy to all concerned that were "not involved in the nonsense" threads, I am specifically addressing those of you that did not engage in cussing at me openly in public, lied about me threatening them, or sending me profane laced pm's, to those of you not engaging in those specific acts.... I am truely sorry for tainting a place that is special to you, and that you find as a place of fun and enjoyment in a great hobby.I have seen great acts of tremendous generosity and kindness with fund raisers the for the sick,deceased, and or injured people here, by honest, caring, and good people. My intentions were not to impose rhetoric, and imature nonsense here in this community, but I did, I was wrong for that, and for that I apologize...I am sorry. . In response to some very nasty things being said to me, and about me, I came out swinging like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person....I should have taken the high road and walked away. I reacted in an imature, and angy manner when confronted with the scan issue regarding Kypto's Avenger #57, I acted above reproach thinking I shouldn't have to make the time to thoroughly investigate his claims, I was wrong and should have done so more expaditiously . So...I am sorry to those of you that truely do deserve an apology....the good folks in the community that do not deserve this bologna. I am taking a 60 day self prescribed, and much needed vacation from the boards of my own volition . I hope some of you respect what I have said here.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN

surely (or is it surly) lol we are not going to start on spelling and punctuation now, are we lol

DR.FRANKENSTEIN

surely (or is it surly) lol we are not going to start on spelling and punctuation now, are we lol

If somebody makes their entire apology using a misspelling, and then makes it 20 point, I'm thinking that person is a tool.

I don't even know what to say. How about the people you sent nasty PM'S to. IMO your apology is bull :censored: The only reason why you are doing this is because you don't want to get banned and lose a great source to buy and sell books.

I'm a Pepsi man myself. lol

Did you try Pepsi Throwback? It was made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. It's awesome, but it's only here for a limited time. :cry:

I give myself a Mexican Coke for a treat every once in a while. They still make Coke with sugar in Mexico as well. It is not as sweet and it is fan-fing-tastic.

(thumbs u

There's a burrito place here and they sell it.

This third and fourth chance mentality really wears thin with me.

I am all for giving people a second chance, because we ALL have made mistakes and would like to think we as people can learn from them and move on. But I would rather cross a busy street then deal with somebody like Frank, who has it in him to behave in such a terrible manner, repeatedly. It's that history of behaviour coupled with his M.O. that I simply don't have the time, nor inclination to deal with.

Only when the rope ran out did he change his name tune and play the apology card. Too little, too late imho.

There are PLENTY of other online venues Frank can go play in, this should not be one of them anymore.

I'm a Pepsi man myself. lol

Did you try Pepsi Throwback? It was made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. It's awesome, but it's only here for a limited time. :cry:

I give myself a Mexican Coke for a treat every once in a while. They still make Coke with sugar in Mexico as well. It is not as sweet and it is fan-fing-tastic.

(thumbs u

There's a burrito place here and they sell it.

There's burrito places all over the West coast. I was shocked to see so many of them as far north as Oregon.

This is just one of many examples. No one should be buying anything from a person like this under any circumstance. He is a scammer preying on the ignorant. IMHO.

no, he bought that copy raw at Wondercon. I was there.

My mistake.

My mistake.

Pretty sure he was just being facetious. I don't think it was actually a CGC 9.4 book.

My mistake.

for the sake of argument, no one ever showed it in a 9.4 holder (shrug)

My mistake.

I said it was my mistake and provided the link for reference as to why I thought it had been a cracked out 9.4. I think you need more artificial sweetener. :makepoint:

My mistake.

I said it was my mistake and provided the link for reference as to why I thought it had been a cracked out 9.4. I think you need more artificial sweetener. :makepoint:

ok, I gotta go pee now

My mistake.

My favorite quote from that thread :eek:

I bought a book from him before he first appeared here on the boards and instantly regretted it when i got it.

It was even more rad when he PM'd one time saying my mom was whore, etc...

Class act, that guy is. I would love to see what he looks like after all the internet tough-guy mess.

I don't even know what to say. How about the people you sent nasty PM'S to. IMO your apology is bull :censored: The only reason why you are doing this is because you don't want to get banned and lose a great source to buy and sell books.
actually, eBay has been his best source of moving books and he is ok if he is banned.