• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN.....PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR ON THE BOARDS

421 posts in this topic

Yup, had to check.

Frankie in the HOS - vote now

88 forumites voted on Frankie, and 82% agreed he needed to be added to the HOS. That's not just a few lynch mob-focused individuals. That's a healthy chunk of those that buy and sell.

I do not have a problem with a Ban.

My first suggestion for improving things in HOS/Probation List was to see if a real SubForum can be created for it. That way each potential offender being discussed is in their own area and makes things much easier to keep track of (following something in Probation Discussions can be overwhelming, especially when multiple people are being discussed at the same time.) It also allows an easy link that can be added to the HOS/PL lists.

My second (a new) suggestion is, when making the poll, DISPASSIONATELY list the offenses as part of the Poll. For example, in Frank's case:

If we can get a SubForum going then we can add the link to the poll as well. Dang - forgot to add (previous strike as Frank for threats).

just to prove my dediction!

cokezero.jpg

I read the label on the can the oher day, something like 40mg of sodium per can. :eek: You have almost half your recommended daly intake right there.

:gossip: 2% of Daily value (thumbs u

Recommended sodium intake

The Institute of Medicine (IOM)1 recommends the following “adequate intakes,” or AIs, per day:

1,000 milligrams (mg) for children aged 1 to 3

1,200 mg for children aged 4 to 8

1,500 mg for people aged 9 to 50

1,300 mg for adults aged 51 to 70

1,200 mg for seniors over 70 years of age. :whistle:

12 cans x 40mg = 480mg and you probably get the bulk of sodium from the food you eat. You guys ever drink water?

damn. and i thought twisty had it bad with the nik comment, but after suggestions by boardies, he was forgiven after his sincere apology. i think you need to show goodwill on these boards, like donating to a charity auction or donating money via PP to the cause, that would be a good start on the road to forgiveness. good luck

It's a problem we share.

IMG_0502.jpg

my long lost brother!

23iylu0.jpg

half brother on my 2nd cousins' side (shrug)

I was going to do that with Jack and Vodka bottles but I took out the recycling yesterday.

:(

:popcorn:

Senormac's been eating popcorn since yesterday afternoon. Does anybody have a soda for the poor guy!?!!!?

coke zero

150px-Coca_Cola_Zero_02.jpg

Or, for the more refined palate...

cherry-coke-zero.jpg

Thanks guys. My palate was getting dry from all that butter and salt.

damn. and i thought twisty had it bad with the nik comment, but after suggestions by boardies, he was forgiven after his sincere apology. i think you need to show goodwill on these boards, like donating to a charity auction or donating money via PP to the cause, that would be a good start on the road to forgiveness. good luck

Thanks Pimp.....In fact I did donate to the last two charity threads, not a purchase through the auctions, just a small straight donation. With all this "fun" going on I missed Ryan's auction so I am sending a small straight donation after contacting Gemma for his information. ONE LAST THING BEFORE I LEAVE FOR VACATION as my plane is boarding lol.

I owe Mike Miles an apology, he made what I consider to be a very low offer on one of my eBay Items years ago( 2006/2007) . I was in the middle of my home building business collapsing around me and was definetely a "bit cazzzy" at the time, I lost everyting I had made in the last 10 years. This however does not excuse what I said to him,or my subsequent comments towards him, he really did not deserve the harshness of my response....Mike...I don't really know you from "Adam" ,however I apologize for that,I should have done it back then. It may be worth zero at this point, but it matters to me. I am out of here....enjoy the boards folks. I obviously react very poorly went confronted, if I get that worked out...I'll be back, if I don't...I won't be back , knock yourselves out and have fun on here.

1. 80s arcade games rule! :headbang:

2. Diet soda is for sissies. The Doctor is king.

Dr%20Pepper%20Model.jpg

3. We know there is a South Florida Posse (SFP) - I've seen the file!!

tos_056_2.jpg

4. I'm tired of seeing polls, what about you? (See bottom)

5. After reading through all of this and the previous thread, anyone remember PhiGam? I'm sure this incident was referenced at one point. Very similar with someone trying to pull over one on some folks, topping it all off with threats and inappropriate PMs. For those who remember, that incident resulted in a ban.

I have no dog/horse/chicken/rat/roach or anything else in this race. I've never done any business with either Krypto or Dr.F. The inescapable conclusion here is that a board member tried to pull a fast one, tried to use deception, misdirection, and threats when caught, abused the trust OF this community treasures, and only later apologized after a week long suspension.

While an apology was made, it was essentially written to everyone who either did not chime in or those who passively chimed in, while delivering a slap in the face to those aggressively demanding answers and pointing out the obvious flaws with the contradictory excuse(s) provided.

Breaking the trust of this community through deception should be an automatic ban, in my opinion. Trespassers on our community standards should not be tolerated. Giving someone a three strike limit for POSTING/pm violations is fine. Providing people with a freebie when perpetrating a brazen ripoff should be unacceptable.

"Hey, it's okay. You tried to pull one over on us and got us caught. Better luck to you the second time around."

While we all know any sales thread Dr.F might post in the future will be a ghost town, why give anyone another opportunity to possibly try some similar nonsense again? :screwy:

I'm a Pepsi man myself. lol

Did you try Pepsi Throwback? It was made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. It's awesome, but it's only here for a limited time. :cry:

I am out of here....enjoy the boards folks. I obviously react very poorly went confronted, if I get that worked out...I'll be back, if I don't...I won't be back , knock yourselves out and have fun on here.
I wish you the best of luck in achieving this Frankie. I think you will find the world to be a much better place. (thumbs u

Did you try Pepsi Throwback? It was made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. It's awesome, but it's only here for a limited time. :cry:

Since they stopped making Pepsi readily available in a glass bottle, it has sucked.

Doc isn't kidding about the throwback - stock up now!

Do you guys really want someone who does business this way on the boards?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360256154240

This is just one of many examples. No one should be buying anything from a person like this under any circumstance. He is a scammer preying on the ignorant. IMHO.

what am I missing (shrug)

Do you guys really want someone who does business this way on the boards?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360256154240

This is just one of many examples. No one should be buying anything from a person like this under any circumstance. He is a scammer preying on the ignorant. IMHO.

what am I missing (shrug)

It was a cracked out 9.4, I believe.

:sick: