• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IMPORTANT: You may have been DEFRAUDED if your ebay username is listed here!!!!

178 posts in this topic

Kudos to you Mark.

It's good to know people on this board look out for one another.

Totally agree - there are so many people here we are all fortunate to have on our side, and Mark is certainly one of the good guys. Well done Mark (thumbs u

And for anybody making 'associations'...

Back in the day (2002/03) I bought a couple of slabs from Danny and, I think, a raw DD #8?

However, in 05/06, I sold a handful of raw SA to an individual called 'Perry Stroud', whilst he was still simply buying and under the radar.

Anybody have any comments, observations or questions, feel free to PM me. (thumbs u

Ahhhhhhhhhha!

Imagine that Hypervigilance on the forum board.

My brothers name is on the list, if it wasn't for Mr Zaids list I wouldn't know and I wouldn't be able to call him and tell him about this thread.

Thanks Mark

Edited by CycloneComics

Kudos to you Mark.

Totally agree - there are so many people here we are all fortunate to have on our side, and Mark is certainly one of the good guys. Well done Mark (thumbs u

I concur. :sumo::applause:

That list is privileged information that not everyone has access to through normal channels. It is inappropriate to post it via a public forum.

I don't know if any has pointed it out (cause I haven't waded through all 13 pages of this thread), but the list of people who have dealt with robojo33 isn't entirely privileged info.

It's simple enough to look at robojo33's feedback (both received and left for others) and see a fairly comprehensive list of Ebayers who have dealt with him over the years. (Of course, it's only those who have left him feedback or for whom he has left feedback.)

I just checked, and he's received 3,327 feedback (feedbacks? what the heck is the plural of that word??), and has left 3,363 for others -- dating back to 2003. But his first feedback as a SELLER wasn't until 2007.

That list is privileged information that not everyone has access to through normal channels. It is inappropriate to post it via a public forum.

I don't know if any has pointed it out (cause I haven't waded through all 13 pages of this thread), but the list of people who have dealt with robojo33 isn't entirely privileged info.

It's simple enough to look at robojo33's feedback (both received and left for others) and see a fairly comprehensive list of Ebayers who have dealt with him over the years. (Of course, it's only those who have left him feedback or for whom he has left feedback.)

I just checked, and he's received 3,327 feedback (feedbacks? what the heck is the plural of that word??), and has left 3,363 for others -- dating back to 2003. But his first feedback as a SELLER wasn't until 2007.

The E-Bay sales of Comic-Keys are also easily accessible public information. :gossip:

drbanner

Yes, I've purchased from the "comic-keys" pedigree. :frustrated:

xmen18label_keys.jpg

I purchased from Comic-keys, but I'm not listed. :sorry:

It might not be about Comic-keys.

(shrug)

Kudos to you Mark.

I concur. :sumo::applause:

Nicely done, Mark. Your courage and commitment to battle fraud is admirable! (worship)

:acclaim:

ff59cgclabel.jpg

One of the first feedback left by a buyer for robojo33:

Fantastic book and excellant customer service. Thanks. :>)

ar-aich ( 1337 )

Apr-03-07

:/

danny boy knew he was a forum member, same id as ebay and here on the boards, no brainer. :screwy:

I'm not on the list, because the Trooper doesn't get scammed (insert sumo graemlin here..takes me too long to do the longer reply)

You're not married are you? :sumo:

Not married, I told you that I don't get scammed!

who would want your short, obnoxious, farting azz?

The Girls at Hooters do :banana:

It is a real shame that there are certain board members who feel the need to criticize any poster who does something that falls outside of their own moral compass, ethical parameters or simply is someone they don't like no matter the altruistic nature of the original post.

For whatever reason, perhaps deserved perhaps not, Doc Watson has taken a personal disdain to me. Anyone who frequents the boards knows it. To his credit I suppose, he admits it all the time. Such is life. We can't all be liked by everyone and life will go on. At least his posts enable me to have some sparring fun. lol

The important thing is that it won't detract me from trying to help members of our community from being victimized by fraud, and that is exactly what this thread was designed to accomplish.

Let's be clear as to some issues. Some of you have to understand that not everything needs or should be said on a public message board. The fact that someone wants or even would prefer more information does not entitle them to it or necessarily justify the posting.

Robojo33 reads these threads. Sometimes I want "him" to read what I write. Sometimes I don't want "him" to know what I am intending while I am gathering information. That is why I did not specify the origin of the information or tie it to a specific ebay username until Doc Watson took it upon himself to do so. Instead, I invited forumites to PM or e-mail me for additional information and those who did received a substantive response as well as provided me with helpful background information to use in the effort to help prevent future fraud.

For those who were concerned, and because I try my best to be as upfront as possible, the ebay usernames posted in this thread were culled from publicly available information. There is no privileged information in these names. Anyone could have obtained the information and in fact still can.

I was not aware, however, which individuals were buyers or sellers and did not realize until responses started coming in that both categories were included. Nor do I have anyone's e-mail information so there was no way for me to contact any individual directly. As anyone who uses Ebay knows, the system would have shut me down after sending messages to a few names, if it even allowed me to get that far, because I have not engaged in transactions with them. Instead, I brought the information to the best place possible - the CGC boards.

There is no harm or shame in being listed in this thread. Nor should anyone be concerned with doing business with anyone simply because that individual is listed in this thread.

It is unfortunate that the nature of the General Section for many, or at least some specific forumites, is to assume or allege the worst or demand things they are not entitled to receive. If anyone was offended by my posting the list of names, I am sorry something I did made you feel that way. If anyone feels I should have provided more information upfront, I respectfully disagree but I can understand why you feel that way.

I do my best to help the community where I can. I have no ulterior motives other than seeking to ensure we all operate in a safe and trusting environment in the hobby we love. (thumbs u

Mark,

Last post I need to read in this thread.

You are always First Class, Period.

We all know what this thread is about. Some may see different objectives in your post or just want to be tools. I see it for what it is. For those that question your motives I suggest they smash another Pedigree into oblivion.

Yeah, I said that!

Heaven forbid you attempt to do the "right" thing and be judged under the standers of an other.

Thanks for your time on this issue which I could only gather is without compensation for the most.

Keep on keep'n on! :whee:

Nuff said