• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IMPORTANT: You may have been DEFRAUDED if your ebay username is listed here!!!!

178 posts in this topic

Did you guys pay for your purchases using Paypal? hm

Doesn't look like it, I couldn't remember but checked my PayPal history, didn't see his name in it.

As the good doctor was so helpful to identify the relevance of the list, these are individuals who have engaged in business with Robojo33 over the last six years.

No one on the list is being accused of doing anything improper.

The publication of these names is to promote education only and hopefully allow the identification of individuals who did not realize the potential quagmire they had fallen into.

If raw books were purchased I encourage the buyers to submit the item(s) to CGC or a knowledgeable person to check for restoration/trimming.

Well, I guess if you didn't want to be outed as buying from Dupcak it's a little late now.

I'm sorry Doc, is there an issue here you wish to raise? (shrug)

It's an open forum, please by all means go right ahead and speak your mind. :hi:

I guess if I bought from him I would be embarrassed that I made that stupid mistake and wouldn't want people to know that I was that stupid, I don't know if showing the list was the right way to go.

Thank god I'm not on the list :)

Well, I guess if you didn't want to be outed as buying from Dupcak it's a little late now.

It's an open forum, please by all means go right ahead and speak your mind. :hi:

I guess if I bought from him I would be embarrassed that I made that stupid mistake and wouldn't want people to know that I was that stupid, I don't know if showing the list was the right way to go.

Buying unknowingly is all they're guilty of. It's far from stupidity.

i paid via western union money order and i still have the receipt and i bought from him when he was 'comic-keys' not 'robojo33'.

meh, so much for my alternative theory that the list was PP-based and not ebay-based. ;)

Just a quick perusal shows some serious resellers. God knows how far these books spidered out before comic-keys was outed. :eek:

eides_entertainment

Harleycomics

loisandclark

Neatstuffcollectibles

reliant-5

ritters

spectre52

warehouseauctioncenters

i paid via western union money order and i still have the receipt and i bought from him when he was 'comic-keys' not 'robojo33'.

meh, so much for my alternative theory that the list was PP-based and not ebay-based. ;)

I think it's combination of both.

Just a quick perusal shows some serious resellers. God knows how far these books spidered out before comic-keys was outed. :eek:

eides_entertainment

Harleycomics

loisandclark

Neatstuffcollectibles

reliant-5

ritters

spectre52

warehouseauctioncenters

Is everyone on the list a buyer? (shrug)

I'm not on the list, because the Trooper doesn't get scammed (insert sumo graemlin here..takes me too long to do the longer reply)

You're not married are you? :sumo:

Not married, I told you that I don't get scammed!

who would want your short, obnoxious, farting azz?

You shouldn't be ashamed about buying from Dupcak. He's a great and knowledgable guy to talk to, his work is quite slight, and his con is highly refined. If you're always afraid of snakes in the grass, you'll never run through another meadow... :whee:

eides_entertainment

Harleycomics

loisandclark

Neatstuffcollectibles

reliant-5

ritters

spectre52

warehouseauctioncenters

He does sell some slabbed books--I'm guessing some of these buys were slabs.

Naw.. anybody who buys raw comics over a period of time is bound to get had at one time or another. No matter who it is. It just happens. It's not being stupid my man. The key is to keep it at a bare minimum.

I'm not on this list, but I've been had more than one time and I've made posts about it. mess happens.

eides_entertainment

Harleycomics

loisandclark

Neatstuffcollectibles

reliant-5

ritters

spectre52

warehouseauctioncenters

Is everyone on the list a buyer? (shrug)

No. I believe it is a combination of paypal records and eBay records and therefore includes sellers from which Danny bought some of the books he sold.

As the good doctor was so helpful to identify the relevance of the list, these are individuals who have engaged in business with Robojo33 over the last six years.

Hmmm...is this list strictly limited to business with the "Robojo33" ebay persona?

I bought the X-men 18 from comic-keys on ebay in November of 2000, got it certified in January of 2004, and received my refund (from "Richard Koos" in March of 2004. As far as I know, I've never done any business with "Robojo33"? (shrug)

That list is privileged information that not everyone has access to through normal channels. It is inappropriate to post it via a public forum. It can lead to assumptions concerning affiliation that are incorrect. If you are so concerned for those individuals welfare, then contact them privately on an individual basis as I'm sure you have their email addresses or other contact information at hand.

That list is privileged information that not everyone has access to through normal channels. It is inappropriate to post it via a public forum. It can lead to assumptions concerning affiliation that are incorrect. If you are so concerned for those individuals welfare, then contact them privately on an individual basis as I'm sure you have their email addresses or other contact information at hand.

You are the one who first mentioned Dupcake. All Zaid said was you may have been defrauded if your ebay name was listed.