• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Dentist
2 2

173 posts in this topic

Make no mistake, what happened did happen...just one of those hobby black eyes that are better off left in the past imo

Though if anyone asks me in person I would share what I know...

Remind me this fall! (thumbs u

Make no mistake, what happened did happen...just one of those hobby black eyes that are better off left in the past imo

Wouldn't it be better if more people knew about it Rick (shrug)

I was wondering the same thing. I have seen a few board members get raked over the coals (deservedly so) for similar actions. A person that holds such a high place in the hobby should be held to high standards. Even if it was a long time ago, I would like to know so that I could do an extra thorough resto check on anything I bought from him (assuming he has anything I could afford). I am also putting off my imaginary $4,000,000 offer on his Tec #27 until this is clarified.

C'Mon Gator it is up to you!!! lol

C'Mon Gator it is up to you!!! lol

...actually Roy brought it up, tell the tale Roy!! :wishluck:

I'll put my Agent Mulder hat on. Is this some kind of conspiracy? Why is he mysteriously referred to as "The Dentist". Is that some kind of code name used among the conspiracy leaders or is he really a dentist? Comicopolis and I have nearly 13,500 combined posts and I think we deserve some answers!

Just kidding but I am curious.

Go down TWO POSTS and somebody cleaned it up. (thumbs u

And, for those who don't know, Dave Anderson is in fact a dentist who practices in Alexandria, Virginia. I know him peripherally, he's always been a nice enough guy in our admittedly limited dealings.

deep.