• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Dentist
2 2

173 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

With books at this level, scheduling them on an insurance policy would be easier if they were slabbed.

If you don't plan to sell why insure? :kidaround:

1 minute ago, Dark Knight said:

I'm sure the Dentist has some sort of state of the art maximum security area for his prized possessions. No need to pay for a 3rd party insurance  :grin:

I wonder what security Nicholas Cage had when his Action #1 was stolen. I think he did have insurance and it became problematic years later when his Action #1 was retrieved. Technically it now belonged to the insurance company. I don't recall the final outcome of all that. Good times.

14 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I wonder what security Nicholas Cage had when his Action #1 was stolen. I think he did have insurance and it became problematic years later when his Action #1 was retrieved. Technically it now belonged to the insurance company. I don't recall the final outcome of all that. Good times.

He was allowed to regain the book upon repayment to the company of it's settlement with him. He then auctioned the book to aid in some onerous tax bills. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

12 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I don't believe his security was very good.  Wasn't the book just secured to the wall in a way that was easy to defeat?  I believe a guest at a party stole it along with other books.  That's the story I remember reading. 

10 hours ago, Sqeggs said:
23 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I don't believe his security was very good.  Wasn't the book just secured to the wall in a way that was easy to defeat?  I believe a guest at a party stole it along with other books.  That's the story I remember reading. 

How cool would it be to be so jaded that you go to a party at Nic Cage's house and the only thing you're focused on is stealing his Action 1?