• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper get your game face on !!

280 posts in this topic

I like your idea but the stores around here only let you trade in newer games and it would be alot of running around 2 save 10 dollars as they're stingy with trades.

EB/GS is an easy trade for $25-$30 in max.

believe me the shipping will be 9 to 12 dollars max 4 here 2 military address. Same as paying here 2 NY then military picks it up.

LMK if you wanna do it as it seems you can get pretty good deals on games.

Then we'll see if we can get some ppl in for it bro.

snag it up then

That's how I get all my consoles and games - it's just so easy that I think everyone does it. Rogers is even better, since they have Trade 2's - sometimes you can find two $8-$9 games that qualify and save yourself a bundle.

That's how I got RDR and UFC 2010 - under $40 all-in for both.

snag it up then

That's how I get all my consoles and games - it's just so easy that I think everyone does it. Rogers is even better, since they have Trade 2's - sometimes you can find two $8-$9 games that qualify and save yourself a bundle.

That's how I got RDR and UFC 2010 - under $40 all-in for both.

Yeah lived in ETOB and around Keele Eglington area for a year. I remember hitting the Rogers stores, seeing all the games n wondering wtf they don't have more movie and gaming stores up here. Its sad.

Just blockbuster and they're stingy with trades. EBs worse.

Take a look anyway and count me in 4 a dixie

10usd

maybe even 20usd if you can find a copy of RESIDENT EVIL 5 for under 30 pins as the soldiers would have a blast teaming up to take out ZOMBIES via multiplayer action. I just know it.

Look at the picture again guys. Theres the games being sent

IMG_5749.jpg

That's an awesome set, I just wish I could send one more game to the list...

seems like the only thing that isn't action adventure/shoot 'em up is a football game...

I would've liked to of added a PGA Tour Golf.

Troop sometimes like to chill and a game round of golf is pretty cool

with the military buds. (thumbs u

The box is packed, sealed and ready for shipping. I wouldn't open it up again for almost any reason :P Thanks Wally, but any other games or stuff will have to be sent on your own.

IMG_5753.jpg

Look at the picture again guys. Theres the games being sent

IMG_5749.jpg

:o Whoa, now THAT is a great pile 'o gamin', my man! *CONGRATS* on a job well done, all! :golfclap:

Special kudos out to you, Senormac, for pulling this all together for our boy! (thumbs u (thumbs u

Seems he will be getting a few Call of Duty, I purchased this one.

halo3.jpg

very NICE

Between the music, alien foes and storyline, that is 1 hell of an EPIC game NO ONE THERE WILL BE UNHAPPY WITH BRO!!!!

EXCELLENT ADDITION 2 THE TROOPER GAMES PACKAGE

VAUGHN will be hella pumped lol

Rich

Well I guess the fine gents have 1 heck of a gift system coming their way and if Senor will shoot me the exact mailing address, ILL try n get A TIGERWOODS game by xbox360 out as a gift and will do so when able in next couple weeks. I may also pass along a few of my own games 2 the good men.

Well I guess the fine gents have 1 heck of a gift system coming their way and if Senor will shoot me the exact mailing address, ILL try n get A TIGERWOODS game by xbox360 out as a gift and will do so when able in next couple weeks. I may also pass along a few of my own games 2 the good men.

well since you are taking care of the golf game I will contribute to paying the shipping

of the package.

I have sent a couple of care packages to troops and I know a package of this size will

be a tidy sum to send over.

Mike send me your PP info and you are paid my man!

(thumbs u